Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Cannabinoids kill cancer

Thread Title Search
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
Cannabinoids kill cancer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2017, 07:11 PM #11
Galaxy420

Galaxy420 has a spectacular aura aboutGalaxy420 has a spectacular aura aboutGalaxy420 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_thumb View Post
This has been known for decades. Nixon nixed it...

It would be interesting to research how many lives might have been saved from crippling/deadly diseases due to the war on a harmless plant.
and here it is...........

The Shafer Commission, formally known as the National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse, was appointed by U.S. President Richard Nixon in the early 1970s. Its chairman was former Pennsylvania Governor Raymond P. Shafer

Old 07-18-2017, 07:29 PM #12
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Research is important..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy420 View Post
if there were a cancer cure then that society would not want it! they are donation money based on not finding the cure! what would become of that $ociety if there were a cure? I cannot tell you or anyone for that matter how important it is to research your ECS! if you want to fix cancer then fix your ECS!ecs is your cancer defense system
I agree research is very important and the Endocannabinoid System is a good start place to start.

I have a friend who attended St. George's Hospital Medical School (the one mentioned in the link) often referred to as the worst medical school in the world (497 out of 499) and received his D.O. and is currently practicing near me. He is a great holistic doctor. Not a brain surgeon or Oncologist.

When you read these opinions it is best to see where they came from.

You will not find many highly rated research institutions doing this kind of research.

It's pretty cynical to say that doctors aren't looking for a cure. I know better.
420somewhere is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:32 PM #13
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
In other words, galaxy, more actual science and less politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:07 PM #14
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant future
And didn’t the Shafer Commission recommend for the decriminalization of cannabis and that it shouldn’t be scheduled. But it was already temporarily placed as Schedule 1 in the Controlled Substances Act and Nixon ignored the recommendations of the Commission and let the scheduling stand…where it still stands today.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 10:25 PM #15
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
before you get chemotherapy, please check out this video. it is frightening, but then cancer is like that.
seems the chemo creates entry points in blood vessels for the cancers to spread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUQSC2DZH6E

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

saturate your blood with cannabinoids to boost immune response, they are cell modulators.

here is a place to start.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278827

good luck friends...

Old 07-18-2017, 11:04 PM #16
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichrider View Post
before you get chemotherapy, please check out this video. it is frightening, but then cancer is like that.
seems the chemo creates entry points in blood vessels for the cancers to spread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUQSC2DZH6E

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

saturate your blood with cannabinoids to boost immune response, they are cell modulators.

here is a place to start.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278827

good luck friends...
Indeed, the major reason for using chemo as a 'last resort' option is due to how damaging they are to the immune system and body in general. ESPECIALLY with children.

Proper use of cannabinoids ( along with correct food choices) is extremely effective, throughout the body. Shrinking and healing tumors, through direct contact and the boost it brings to the immune system.

The issue society has is the corruption/suppression of proper information about cannabis. Not just any strain is appropriate for everyone in all situations. CBD/THC and terpene ratios, dosages and carrier media, all effect the outcome.

The suppression of cannabis research, due to prohibition, has ended the lives early of hundreds of thousands (millions?) of people already.How many more will suffer the damage of chemo, before the feds finally allow freedom of research?
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 11:39 PM #17
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Very interesting YouTube video..

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichrider View Post
This very interesting video regarding breast cancer and problems regarding its treatment with Chemotherapy. If you watch the whole video you will find they do not recommend you stop Chemotherapy but say your Oncologist should watch for spread. They also indicate that there is a drug available to counteract this issue.

My blood is tested every time I see my Oncologist (2-3 times a month) and PET/CT Scans every 3 months to check for spread.

It's part of the protocol for treatment. I don't think doctors in the U.S. deviate much from this practice. However if you have socialized medicine where you live you may not get the same aggressive treatment that I do.

The video is worthwhile if you watch the entire video.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:05 AM #18
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

Douglas.curtis

Many people have issues with Chemotherapy but not to the point of not having it.

I've been through the full course of Oxaliplatin (the worst) and Xeloda. I am recovering from Peripheral Neuropathy a year after treatment.

I wish I didn't have Peripheral Neuropathy but the alternative to Chemotherapy for me was death.

I'm alive!

I had a close friend of mine die from cancer earlier this year. He had gone NED with Chemotherapy and was considered fully recovered.

He decided to go the natural treatment way if cancer reared its ugly head again. He became a Certified Counselor for Vegging and Juicing. It was working for him. A couple of years later (less than three) he had a blood test which indicated he may be recurring. He decided to go the RSO route. His wife was upset that he didn't go back on the Chemotherapy but was supportive of him.

They took a long vacation to Hawaii with the whole family (5 kids and 14 grandchildren).

I was surprised when he died less than three months after he returned.

RSO therapy didn't work for him. He is the only person I know that has tried it.

Douglas.Curtis if you want the give people Medical advice I suggest you go back to college and get a medical degree.

Old 07-19-2017, 01:52 AM #19
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420somewhere
RSO didn't work for him. He is the only person I know that has tried it.
A single instance, using unknown quality RSO and delivery, is what you base your opinion on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420somewhere
Douglas.Curtis if you want the give people Medical advice I suggest you go back to college and get a medical degree.
When I go to give advice, I do so on subjects I've spent at least a decent number of years researching. The rest I do my best to shut up and listen, with varying degrees of success.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 02:04 AM #20
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

I'm not here to argue with you on the internet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
A single instance, using unknown quality RSO and delivery, is what you base your opinion on.
When I go to give advice, I do so on subjects I've spent at least a decent number of years researching. The rest I do my best to shut up and listen, with varying degrees of success.
You are just another guy on the internet.

It seems you are not a professional.

Enough said

3 members found this post helpful.