Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Newbie with a couple questions...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
Newbie with a couple questions... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2017, 04:51 PM #1
Sun569

Sun569 will become famous soon enough
Newbie with a couple questions...

Hi everyone

I have recently purchased RSO, and because I could not handle the effects, knowing I would never be able to work my way up to 1 gram/day, I have chosen to make suppositories and use the back door method, avoiding the RSO from reaching the liver, which makes the psychoactive effects.

Mainly my question is, after I insert my medicine, I lay there for about 10 mins, and let it melt, and do it's thing. No worries there. Question is, because I am consuming so much water, and tea, I have to go to the bathroom a lot, and I see oil, green in color in the toilet. Should it all be absorbed within a 30 minute window, or does it take hrs?

I have read that 10-15 mins after insertion, you should feel a warm sensation taking over in your body, starting from the pelvis outward. I feel nothing at all. Now, I did start with not too much RSO in the oil suppositories, as I was leery of the effects.

I plan to up my next batch to a full gram of RSO into 4 suppsoitories. Is this too much of a jump? Should I still move the dosage up slower. Today is the 8th day I am on it, with this being only the 3rd day of suppositories.

I am in need of support, answers, and advice from a more experienced group of people, because my medical doctors have seriously let me down.

Thanks in advance
Sun569 is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2017, 07:43 PM #2
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute
Cool What are you trying to cure?

What are you trying to cure?
420somewhere is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2017, 08:15 PM #3
Sun569

So sorry...colon cancer. I have not had any surgeries as of yet. I am running out of time, and am trying this as my last effort to avoid surgery and chemo.
Sun569 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:48 PM #4
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun569 View Post
So sorry...colon cancer. I have not had any surgeries as of yet. I am running out of time, and am trying this as my last effort to avoid surgery and chemo.
Surgery is probably your best option as it can cure cancer. If they can remove to tumor before it spreads you may not need chemotherapy. If you delay the surgery you may regret it.

Other ?
Has it been staged?
Has cancer been verified by biopsy?

Best of luck Sorry to hear of your problems, I have Colorectal Cancer

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:15 PM #5
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
don't jump to a whole gram all at once.
there are large facebook groups of people using cannabis for cancer, get some help there with dosing.
GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:53 AM #6
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun569 View Post
You'll want to slow the cancer down in a few ways, cannabis is just one.

First off, what's your blood type and what type of oil did you mix with the RSO to make your suppositories? I recommend olive oil (the real stuff, make sure it's certified) for everyone who is not allergic to it. Other oils, depending on your blood type, will absorb or not. Helps to use something your body will definitely absorb.

When you use the correct oil you'll probably find you need to use less RSO. Rectal use does NOT diminish the high/stone. It may change it a bit but the effects are definitely there. You'll need about 1/3rd as much as you would when eating it. It's that much more potent without liver/bile action.

The foods you choose will have a huge impact on how fast the cancer spreads and grows. Right now you want zero sugar, hydrogenated oil and any foods with man made junk in it. Organic carageenan is still junk you don't want. Look up "D'Adamo Typebase5" for a search engine of foods. Maximize the foods you eat which are listed as beneficial for you.

Increase your body pH, through the use of molasses and baking soda (Bob's Red Mill is light years better than Arm and Hammer) and also the use of alkaline and alkalizing foods. Look up "acid/alkaline food list" for a few sources. You want mostly alkalizing or alkaline foods for now, though you'll need to watch your pH levels as well. Having a system which is too alkaline is as bad as being acidic, it just won't help the cancer thrive like the acidic body will.

When your body has plenty of oxygen and seriously good food, you'll notice the cancer halting it's rapid growth/spread. When you introduce RSO with at least 3% CBD in it, you'll see significant changes as you scale up to the higher doses.

You can beat this.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:17 AM #7
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

Wink Too much BS in this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post

First off, what's your blood type and what type of oil did you mix with the RSO to make your suppositories? I recommend olive oil (the real stuff, make sure it's certified) for everyone who is not allergic to it. Other oils, depending on your blood type, will absorb or not. Helps to use something your body will definitely absorb.

When you use the correct oil you'll probably find you need to use less RSO. Rectal use does NOT diminish the high/stone. It may change it a bit but the effects are definitely there. You'll need about 1/3rd as much as you would when eating it. It's that much more potent without liver/bile action.

The foods you choose will have a huge impact on how fast the cancer spreads and grows. Right now you want zero sugar, hydrogenated oil and any foods with man made junk in it. Organic carageenan is still junk you don't want. Look up "D'Adamo Typebase5" for a search engine of foods. Maximize the foods you eat which are listed as beneficial for you.

Increase your body pH, through the use of molasses and baking soda (Bob's Red Mill is light years better than Arm and Hammer) and also the use of alkaline and alkalizing foods. Look up "acid/alkaline food list" for a few sources. You want mostly alkalizing or alkaline foods for now, though you'll need to watch your pH levels as well. Having a system which is too alkaline is as bad as being acidic, it just won't help the cancer thrive like the acidic body will.

When your body has plenty of oxygen and seriously good food, you'll notice the cancer halting it's rapid growth/spread. When you introduce RSO with at least 3% CBD in it, you'll see significant changes as you scale up to the higher doses.

You can beat this.
Not worth responding k-

Old 07-11-2017, 03:02 PM #8
Sun569

Hello and thank you for a lot of information.

My blood type is O negative. I am using organic coconut oil. And I don't feel anything at all when inserted. Nothing, nada. Will try olive oil.

I was diagnosed a year ago ,and have went over the top changing my diet to a much more alkaline diet. That is the only thing that has me sitting here today with my cancer not spreading as fast. Sadly, I have some changes now that are occurring that may need to be addressed.

I only buy organic and I buy in the produce dept and my shopping is done. I feel the best I have felt in a long time. I was never a heavy person, but for my height I was a little chubby. I have lost 26 lbs, but the right way....healthy eating. Now, I can't afford to loose any more weight, but I am holding steady at what I am comfortable with.

I will try olive oil today as I am making more suppositories, and still moving forward with the cannabis .

I am up for this fight to the end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post

You can beat this.
Sun569 is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2017, 03:51 PM #9
Sun569

Also, I am on turmeric, ginger root, mountain yew tip powder, and a mushroom tea. I also started on papaya leaf extract, along with some good vitamins from my ND.

I am fighting this every way I can think to fight it!
Sun569 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:41 AM #10
Gry
More hash tea...

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
Sounds like you are doing the kind of things that have worked out well for many.
Pushing sugar out of my diet was difficult for me, they put it in everything.
The use of cannabis extracts knocked me for a loop for a while, and it still does.
What I found that has been most comfortable is to make adjustment to dosages slowly over time as to allow myself time to adapt.
Why it is you wish to avoid surgery - would you mind sharing your thoughts on the subject.