Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Just a mom looking for advice

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
Just a mom looking for advice Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2017, 10:30 AM #31
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
Superfoods like mollasses,dried beer yiest,royal jelly,flower polen,propolis can
made his body stronger,also look for some great probiotic in dust or natural kefir
that you could do it for him if you have natural milk,not use those from shop..

Good probiotics have power to heal a lot of seriouss illnesses.. remember that
tummy is center if you wish to achive better health or help your son.

Also as i reading you are in Cali... pretty much poluted place.. also you was hitted
by Fukushima plume in 2011 and it lasts till this day.. they didnt estinguish those havoc.

How long this illness lasts on him,he get ill lately or this state lasts for longer time??

Children are more sensitive on radiation cause they cells absorb more cause of a faster
metabolism.. old people will also show faster damage of radiation as they cant replicate
cells in a way they did it when they was younger.

People that know claim that all this hard illnesses come from polution.. industrial,agricultural,nuclea r or chemical.. those ones are guilty for our illnesses and those ones that we love.

Wish you best and that your kid live long and prosperous
Dog Star is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:57 AM #32
NewAgeGenetics

NewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to allNewAgeGenetics is a name known to all
give him extra strong cookies... when he is hungry! don't give him food for some hours than the cookies... for example firts meal of the day. than he can trippin' all day, every childs dream! lol
NewAgeGenetics is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 12:22 PM #33
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Whoa whoa whoa!a gas mask on his own kid?how old is he?you know that's prison time.that's really fucking stupid.thats straight up asphyxiation.ma as well just strangle the kid.if I saw that I don't know what I'd do.probably be two people going to jail.I'm sure I'd get let off though
lol don't over-react, the kid is around 17 by now, and the mask is not air-tight, and the kid has a medical cannabis prescription, his doctors are aware of this. I failed to mention that the kid also refuses to eat anything laced with cannabis, and what he does actually eat is pretty limited. He gets dosed twice a day, 1-2 grams per time, and it has improved his quality of life significantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 01:05 PM #34
wumpyc

wumpyc will become famous soon enoughwumpyc will become famous soon enough
He needs some selfgrown Himalaya Gold

Old 06-24-2017, 02:25 PM #35
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
So kids underage can legally smoke or does he eat the bud whole?didn't mean to overreact.thought it was a little kid
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 08:01 PM #36
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
The boy doesn't know how to smoke, just like the OP's son, and also is a very picky eater, so that's why his dad came up with the gas mask idea, I haven't seen the mask so don't know details, but he burns 1-2 grams per dose and lets his boy breathe in the smoke in the mask without any issues. The boy has Trisomia 18 though, different from autism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 08:45 PM #37
troutman

troutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Hill View Post
Currently he eats a traditional dish from Costa Rica- arroz con pollo, french fries or fried potatoes, apples, nectarines, organic fruit snacks, graham crackers, sourdough french bread, rotisserie chicken, chicken nuggets, chicken strips, some cheese pizza, original flavor Sun Chips, dried mango, popcorn, and sometimes chocolate chip cookies. He does like skittles and starburst, but only gets them occasionally for holidays etc.

His diet is better than most kids on the spectrum that we know, but it's limited that's for sure.
Hide it in his ketchup so when he eats french fries he'll never know.

Hide it in his plum sauce so when he eats his chicken strips he'll never know.

Ketchup, plum sauce and other condiments taste strong and will help camouflage the cannabis extract.

You get the idea.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 01:22 AM #38
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud of
There is a lot going on here, my opinion is to treat
the self induced vomiting, and cut down the saturated fats, natch

Not going to happen overnight.

Back in the 80's, lemon juice therapy was introduced,
look into that for the vomiting.

He will only self administer, there is little chance in tricking/forcing him.
Cannabis can only work if its ingested, no matter the transport method.

His behavior needs to be gently modified to allow his medication dosed,
often happens while you least expect it.

Have low dose medicine available to him, without the stress of a dosing event,
and he may accept it on his terms.

Keep tabs on his ingestion and hope for the best.

Old 06-25-2017, 01:31 AM #39
wildkender

wildkender has a spectacular aura aboutwildkender has a spectacular aura aboutwildkender has a spectacular aura aboutwildkender has a spectacular aura about
there is no overdose when I eat cookies. the more is the better/longer (trip).
wildkender is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 01:45 AM #40
JVonChron

JVonChron has a spectacular aura aboutJVonChron has a spectacular aura aboutJVonChron has a spectacular aura aboutJVonChron has a spectacular aura aboutJVonChron has a spectacular aura about
they make trans dermal patches now...not that you would need to, but you could put it somewhere on the back where its un-reachable...I ran into a guy in a dispensary waiting room once and he was vending them. trying to remember what dispensary I was at, but with the aid of big canna sites you can find people vending them I am sure.
JVonChron is offline Quote