Click to Visit Seedsman for Cannabis Seeds
MyDx personal analyser Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2014, 04:07 PM #11
JointOperation
Banned

JointOperation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldchuck View Post
I bought one for $230 I think. It's a risk but well worth it if it works and gets delivered on time.

230? were? im seeing 399 on there website also seeing fucking pre order.. stating they arent even available?
JointOperation is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2014, 04:10 PM #12
JointOperation
Banned

also.. after talking to a dude in cali.. he was saying that the only real way is to extract with a solvent .. manly being used is methanol. but i dont know man.. i really hope this thing works great honestly.. because 400 bucks. ill buy one ASAP once i know they work.. so that instead of telling my patients/customers. they can see for themselves EXACTLY whats up.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:28 PM #13
audiohi

audiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really nice
The reduced price was with the indiegogo campaign. It's supposed to work by vaporizing your sample and analyzing the gases, not through extraction. It does test extracts as well though.
audiohi is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2014, 04:32 PM #14
oldchuck

oldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to behold
I got in just under the wire for the cheap price after thinking about it for a month. I am under the impression that it works like a low rent GC. If it works they way they claim then $400 is worth it.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2014, 04:21 PM #15
JointOperation
Banned

thats awesome.. i just figure when vaporizing.. ur changing the chemical composition.. and converting shit also.. i hope someone posts some Reviews and some lab tests side by sides.. i would buy this asap if it works like it says it does..

Old 04-06-2014, 06:13 PM #16
audiohi

audiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really nice
They are apparently testing the MyDx side by side in AZ Med Testing lab while they also build their stain library. Just figured I'd throw that out there. I'm really hoping they do a good job with this thing
audiohi is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2014, 12:05 AM #17
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud of
Any news???

Keep on growing

In volcanic soil we trust

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa
Quote:
Incense every day keeps the flies away
mexcurandero420 is online now Quote

Old 06-06-2014, 04:03 PM #18
ZIO GREEN
OUTLAW

ZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really niceZIO GREEN is just really nice
The best way to test the accuracy of this MyDx would analyze the same samples of extract and strains in a laboratory analysis before,and after with this MyDx to ensure the accuracy of the instrument.
Any news?I'm very interested
ZIO GREEN is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2014, 04:15 PM #19
oldchuck

oldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to behold
They stay in touch, regular emails mostly saying they are on schedule. Latest was from their PR person asking if I would be willing to take some kind of survey. She wanted my phone number for some reason. I'll hold off on that for a while but I'd be happy to cooperate with them. They will need to do some initial calibrations against some kind of standard before they could ship it. I imagine a lot of people who bought them will be making independent analysis.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2014, 07:35 PM #20
audiohi

Really? I've not gotten any emails! Just a printed letter in the mail. I need to look into that I guess
audiohi is offline Quote