Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Do you have Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
Do you have Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2013, 12:30 AM #31
Arthritis_sucks
The Dude

Arthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant future
Well theres my theory down the drain...........

Oahu Daze episode 1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288836 Finished

Irie Tiki Farm 2017 Outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344729
Arthritis_sucks is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:06 AM #32
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
my garden is 100% organic, and I don't use neem or its extracts. I almost exclusively smoke my meds. I sometimes have CH.

Saying that cannabis can't lead to hyperemesis because you don't think so is like me saying I don't think arthritis exists, I just needed a piece of my shoulder cut out because it got really sore.... Lol

Its chemistry and physiology.

G`day BH

So is that your professional medical opinion ?
You`ve studied Pharma and now you can diagnose ??
I think your deluded bro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 11-17-2013, 01:27 AM #33
bobblehead

bobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant future
Lol it is my professional medical opinion... I've had the training to understand how drugs work in the body. They even trust me to take care of sick people and administer medication in a hospital setting! Maybe you're part of the miasm and evil spirits being the root of disease crowd... Idk. I'm just sharing the facts.

Just b/c you don't suffer from CH doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've experienced the symptoms personally.
bobblehead is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 05:44 AM #34
Tumpuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawkmon View Post
i fuckin cough , puke , almost shit myself after i dab , lol but not this bad , i do get some dry heave sometimes too.its fuckin smoke going in our bodies , of course we will cough and shart ourselves sometimes.
You are inhaling vapor when you dab, not smoke.

Old 11-17-2013, 06:35 AM #35
RonSmooth

RonSmooth is just really niceRonSmooth is just really niceRonSmooth is just really niceRonSmooth is just really niceRonSmooth is just really niceRonSmooth is just really niceRonSmooth is just really niceRonSmooth is just really niceRonSmooth is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherbozo View Post
...i'm near 60 years old and i've been a daily, heavyish smoker since 1969 and i've smoked up with a LOT of stoners over the years and from one coast of America to another, and i've never known ANYONE who suffered from this 'syndrome'.

...i suppose there are some in the worlds population capable of smoking enough to get this sick but i seriously doubt it's anything anyone needs to even consider in deciding whether cannabis is a good thing or not.

...so i call bullshit, i say this 'doctor' had an agenda and produced a 'study' that would 'prove' his preconceived ideas, ...this isn't science it's pseudo-science and should therefore be ignored.

...that's my take on it anyway, your beliefs may vary.

peace, bozo

Another symptom of heavy marijuana consumption is uncontrollable, gratuitous and improper usage of ellipses...
RonSmooth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:58 AM #36
Elmer Bud

Elmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Lol it is my professional medical opinion... I've had the training to understand how drugs work in the body. They even trust me to take care of sick people and administer medication in a hospital setting! Maybe you're part of the miasm and evil spirits being the root of disease crowd... Idk. I'm just sharing the facts.

Just b/c you don't suffer from CH doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've experienced the symptoms personally.

G`day Bobble

Dunno if your understanding of administration of pharmaceutical drugs qualifies you to diagnose CH ?
Yes you may have had symptoms . Do you have any scientific data to qualify it ?
And no I don`t this miasma and evil spirits are the root of disease . Though I do think we are all victims of the human condition that causes us to suffer unnecessarily .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 11-17-2013, 07:25 AM #37
justpassnthru

justpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud of
Do you have Cannabinoid hyperemesis?

God, I sure hope not! jpt
justpassnthru is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 02:58 PM #38
bobblehead

bobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant future
Medical diagnosis (often simply termed diagnosis) refers to both the process of attempting to determine or identify a possible disease or disorder (and diagnosis in this sense can also be termed (medical) diagnostic procedure), and to the opinion reached by this process (also being termed (medical) diagnostic opinion). From the point of view of statistics the diagnostic procedure involves classification tests. It is a major component of, for example, the procedure of a doctor's visit.

A nursing diagnosis may be part of the nursing process and is a clinical judgement about individual, family, or community experiences/responses to actual or potential health problems/life processes. Nursing diagnoses are developed based on data obtained during the nursing assessment.

An actual nursing diagnosis presents a problem response present at time of assessment.

There are different types of diagnosis, and yes, I am allowed to diagnose. Hyperemesis is generally related to pregnancy, and so I don't have a NANDA approved diagnosis, but if I did, it would read "hyperemesis related to excessive cannabinoid ingestion as evidenced by excessive vomiting, increased salivation, and abdominal cramping post cannabis consumption."

Edit: NANDA approved nursing diagnosis would be "nausea related to cannabis consumption as evidenced by gagging, vomiting and increased salivation post cannabis consumption."

"Nausea usually precedes vomiting, but may be experienced after vomting or when vomiting does not occur"

nursing diagnosis handbook, judith m wilkinson pg 477

Last edited by bobblehead; 11-17-2013 at 04:07 PM..
bobblehead is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2013, 08:38 PM #39
Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine is just really niceThomas Paine is just really niceThomas Paine is just really niceThomas Paine is just really niceThomas Paine is just really niceThomas Paine is just really niceThomas Paine is just really niceThomas Paine is just really niceThomas Paine is just really niceThomas Paine is just really nice
Quote:
Just lost cred there........pure chem huh......spicehead.
Yes i was def a "Spicehead"

However, with God's help I was able to beat that bitch of a poison, and will never ever smoke it again.
Thomas Paine is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2013, 01:42 AM #40
Elmer Bud

G`day Bobble

What I`m asking is do you have statistical data to support your diagnosis ?
Anecdotes are only part of diagnosis no ? Seems everytime I visit a doctor they want to run some tests ...
Other than that its a hunch ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .