You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > MyDx personal analyser

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Sweet Seeds
MyDx personal analyser Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2016, 04:52 PM #161
sadpanda

sadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nice
An interview with the CEO/scammer himself, Daniel Yazbeck of Yazbeck Investments [Whois] - https://www.cannainsider.com/daniel-yazbeck-cdx/
He lists his company values as: Transparency, Purity, Harmony, Limitless, Detail.
(these words remind me of the complete opposite of the MyDx "personal analyser")

sadpanda is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:30 AM #162
Rickys bong

Rickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the rough
.... you had to post that dude's slappable face.. lol...

This looked interesting when it first came out. But a bit of technical scrutiny proved it to be little more than a trinket that makes guesses of THC content based on spurious terpene detection.

They are supposedly coming out with a water testing sensor. That scares me.
People are going to trust their water quality to these guys? WTF...

Old 09-15-2016, 04:05 PM #163
sadpanda

sadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nicesadpanda is just really nice
heh, yeah their 'water tester' will probably just heat a droplet to detect how quick it evaporates, then call out to its web server, "which of the fifty US-based water analyses we've done most resembles the 'evaporation footprint' of their sample to give a nice clean happy reading to the customer"
sadpanda is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:02 AM #164
Rickys bong

Rickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the roughRickys bong is a jewel in the rough
Anybody here use this thing? Curious if the "predict how you feel" app has any value...

Old 07-12-2017, 04:48 PM #165
oldchuck

oldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to behold
I threw mine out. Completely useless. I wonder if people are still buying them.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2017, 07:57 PM #166
Rickys bong

The promoters are pumping the stock like this thing is flying off the shelves...

I have yet to see any positive reviews that are not paid or direct from the company.
Anybody else on here own one?

Old 08-05-2017, 08:24 PM #167
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
There's a sucker born every minute..........yeehaw. .....supermanlives
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2017, 01:31 AM #168
Gry
More hash tea...

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
think he spends big on security ?