Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Looking for THC oil for My cancer.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
Looking for THC oil for My cancer. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2017, 11:14 PM #11
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Glad you don't have Cancer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetiOG View Post
I dont have cancer im just curious. It seems like false hope and i dont really like that.

Ive gotten some fucking weird PMs in my inbox over a question and opinion i posted here.
Peace Brother
420somewhere is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2017, 11:30 PM #12
Gry
Hash Tea

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
People do so because they would like to live. Sorry anyone finds that "bogus".

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:53 PM #13
Galaxy420

Galaxy420 has a spectacular aura aboutGalaxy420 has a spectacular aura aboutGalaxy420 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by YetiOG View Post
Question... why does eveeyone who get cancer these days want RSO?

Answer= the endocannabinoid system ( ecs) ...

your ECS, is the cancer defense system in your body...
cannabis has phyto-cannabinoids that mimic your endogenous cannabinoids such that there becomes biological affirming effect

Old 07-15-2017, 07:26 PM #14
redlaser

redlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud of
I know of two different people who have had good luck either slowing cancer or getting rid of it altogether using cannabis preparations.

One uses whole plant extracts prepared with everclear and reduced to oil that ideally is consumed at a gram per day. He has had 3-4 patients go into remission using what he makes. This guy is anti RSO oil because I think it uses naphtha and is heated too long and doesn't use the whole plant.

The other guy has come up with a cbd based medicine that has cbd and citric acid I believe, only two ingredients, and it is marketed for prostrate cancer. It is injected and he says they have over 2,500 success stories using it. It is not in dispensary's but rather in pharmacies, in California for sure, don't know if it's available elsewhere.
This guy claims to have cured his own cancer years ago in his leg by cutting out wheat from his diet and alkalinizing his water that he drinks to 10ph I believe.
His parents are both nutritionists, working in that field all their lives. They now live out of the country for fear of their safety. They continue to work in that field of study and have patents on several nutrition based products, some very successful, in the seven to eight figure range annualy.
They left the U.S. because they were outspoken critics of commercial agriculture, specifically Monsanto, and three of their good friends and colleagues mysteriously committed suicide after being vocal against commercial agriculture.
redlaser is online now Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 07:37 PM #15
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of light
If you're looking for high quality CBD oil that is tested for purity by an ISO certified lab check out nativehelpsolutions dot com.

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 08:43 PM #16
YetiOG
Banned

YetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlaser View Post
I know of two different people who have had good luck either slowing cancer or getting rid of it altogether using cannabis preparations.

One uses whole plant extracts prepared with everclear and reduced to oil that ideally is consumed at a gram per day. He has had 3-4 patients go into remission using what he makes. This guy is anti RSO oil because I think it uses naphtha and is heated too long and doesn't use the whole plant.

The other guy has come up with a cbd based medicine that has cbd and citric acid I believe, only two ingredients, and it is marketed for prostrate cancer. It is injected and he says they have over 2,500 success stories using it. It is not in dispensary's but rather in pharmacies, in California for sure, don't know if it's available elsewhere.
This guy claims to have cured his own cancer years ago in his leg by cutting out wheat from his diet and alkalinizing his water that he drinks to 10ph I believe.
His parents are both nutritionists, working in that field all their lives. They now live out of the country for fear of their safety. They continue to work in that field of study and have patents on several nutrition based products, some very successful, in the seven to eight figure range annualy.
They left the U.S. because they were outspoken critics of commercial agriculture, specifically Monsanto, and three of their good friends and colleagues mysteriously committed suicide after being vocal against commercial agriculture.
This kind of thing is why i dont buy the whole rso cures cancer. Someone posts a story. Quite franky it aounds made up. All the monsanto shit at the bottom makes it look like pure fantasy. Not a good one either.

If weed was a magic cure for cancer there would be substantially less deaths from cancer. Id think by now it would be medically recognized. People wouldnt be babbling nonsense on a forum doctors would be calling papers saying i cured 50 peeps this week with weed! It dosent happen, i do t believe its legit.

If anyone here has legit saved themselves eating weed or some form of it, thats awesome. I just dont have faith in it myself.
YetiOG is offline Quote