What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Explorer: The Science of Dogs on the National Geographic Channel. It a good show about " Mans evolutionary manupulation of dogs appearance, talents, and temperment and the efforts to create breeds to suit our needs"

E

EatShitake

Weds Night Fights...ESPN2...From the Playboy Mansion...mmmm bunnies!

:joint:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Honeymooners
'Better Living Through TV' episode
aka 'Chef of the Future Commercial'

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Twilight Zone is about to start,
coming up, the 'To Serve Man' episode
which is perhaps one of the best ever.......

Sci-Fi channel fyi

Last edited:

Stay Puft

Suze Orman:
I would love to hear someone call in the "Can I afford it ?" part and ask if they can afford a sack of the sticky-icky ,or perhaps a vaporizer. :muahaha:

ConceptOfSleep

ToKEN said:
the sun come up...how I love these late nights...

Im watching the same thing right now...except Im thinking about how much Im gettin tired of seeing the sun rise every damn morning...some sleep would be so great...5:39AM and here I am on the damn computer...

But in the meantime, Im watching:

House, M.D. - Season 4

good stuff... After Im through with this season that means I have no more House to watch till the new season... I need a new show to start watching online....Any Ideas?

:joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.