What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Enter Your Best Cannabis Macro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Recently the suggestion was made to have a macro photo contest, so LET'S DO IT! :jump: :D

I'm all for keeping things as simple as possible, easy to follow rules and the like, so please find
below what I've come up with, and let's see how this turns out...if well received, then we'll do it
again in the future. :D

1. All photos entered must be a 'macro' of cannabis or cannabis
refined product (hash) to be considered eligible.

2. The photo must be located in the member's gallery on this site; NO offsite links.
ALL registered IC Mag members are eligible, including vendor and forum moderators;
members of IC Mag Admin are not eligible.

3. You may enter or nominate no more than 2 macro pics, can be your own pics or nominate
up to 2 pics of another member. No member is to enter or nominate more than
a total of 2 pics. Duplicate and/or ineligible entries/nominations will be removed from this thread.
When entering or nominating, please include the following information in your post:

a. Member name of entrant/nominee
b. Link to photo location (gallery or post)
c. Description of subject (e.g. Neville's Haze Trichomes; High End Bubble Hash; etc.... )

4. The macro entries/nominations will be accepted THROUGH Dec. 31st in
this thread, with the thread being closed on December 31st (if I remember to close it on the 31st! :bat: )
If there is a slip-up, because of holidays and all, and this thread isn't closed on the 31st....
entries/nominations made AFTER the 31st will be inelgible for consideration.

5. A MAXIMUM of TEN (10) macros will be selected as finalists from all eligible entries/nominations
submitted in this thread through the 31st of December, and will be placed in a poll thread for
all members to vote on thereby selecting the winners.
Additionally, Admin will select 1 photo as 'Honorable Mention' from the 7 remaining non-winning photos.

6. Please do not enter or nominate fuzzy, out of focus, inferior macro shots...we
want to see the 'best of the best' here!

7. Prizes!!!!!!! Here's what to look forward to. :woohoo:

First Place (1 winner) will be awarded:
A beautiful Gypsy Nirvana Deluxe Double Screen Stash Box :yoinks:

AND
1 pack of Sour Diesel IBL donated by www.seedbay.com[/SIZE] :canabis:

Second Place (1 winner) will be awarded:
$150 credit for use on www.seedboutique.com[/SIZE] :yoinks: :D

Third Place (1 winner) will be awarded:
$75 credit for use on www.seedboutique.com[/SIZE] :yoinks: :D

Honorable Mention (1 winner selected by Admin) will be awarded:
Choice of T-shirt, IC Magazine or SeedBoutique T-shirt, donated by
Gypsy Nirvana's SeedBoutique shop in Amsterdam

Good Luck to all entrants! Now let's see some eye-candy!!!!! :canabis: :D

:dance:
dg

G

Here is my only macro shot I have. I am an ameteur so don't laugh!

Golden Skush after a 20 day cure.

Seed

K

kokua

3. You may enter or nominate no more than 2 macro pics, can be your own pics or nominate
up to 2 pics of another member. No member is to enter or nominate more than
a total of 2 pics.
Duplicate entries/nominations will be removed from this thread.
When entering or nominating, please include the following information in your post:

:woohoo:

The best of the best...c'mon people lets see macros. I know hilly has got some killer full melt shots that are worthy...

K

kokua

Hillbillieonpcp
http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=274267&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
full melt goodness

1624even_more_melty.JPG

G

Even with just 3 entries so far, I still feel like i've already been beaten.......
That shot of buble hash is unreal Sunny!

But anyway here's my 2 shots......

First some dry Mother's Finest (judging by Sensi's description of MF, I'd say this is a recessive pheno, it smells like a mixture of skunk and Chaga Nampa incence. Even people that don't smoke LOVE the smell of this stuff burning!!!

5066Mother_s_Finest_is1.jpg

And now a shot of my Love Potion keeper. ( She's the Lemon Pheno, and a VERY Lemon pheno at that, not even a hint of the root beer pheno in this one, which I'm glad about, cos all the rest were a mixtur of the 2 or a straight up Root Beer pheno, which I really disliked. The smell was what turned me off more than anything, but it's all good, cos like I said this one is about as lemony as possible. And Talk about large, super greasy tricomes. This is the greasiest plant I've ever grown.

5066Love_Potion_005.jpg

Well there's what I consider to be 2 of my best macros, although like I said, I think I'm already beaten!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MalawiHope and H3ads Four Play

MalawiHope and H3ads Four Play

Doobie Duck, that's me, would like to submit my Head Seeds Four play. A much overlooked strain, 4 way polyhybred. This is in the H3ads Stash thread:http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=753653#post753653

And as a second image my MalawiHope, Afropips Malawi Gold x Hollands Hope....thread is my MalawiHope Macros..http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=43923

Thanks DG for the contest and chance to show off our photography, Dr. Duck.

Last edited:
G

that second photo is trippy....the middle looks like its moviing when i stare at it...good shot Dooble...

redrider

Colombian

Colombian

From the Colombian highlands comes the famous Colombian Gold grown out @ 2,700m in the Colombian Andina region. Pure "old school" Sativa redrider style!

Peace from Colombia

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my favorite hands down.

user:jaykush (me)
strain:ssh hybrid

5915100_9073-r.jpg

Last edited:
G

man... i have this great shot i lost in the bowels of overgrow... oh well im sure many of you know how it feels as well.

anyways heres my two pics..
a. pack a bowl
b.
c. dry sift hash, it was nice indeed.

a. pack a bowl
B.

c. bagseed!

Last edited:
G

User: Me

User: Me

there's a horse in my bubble
9090crystalhorse.jpg

my best fmcd, its hard smoking and taking shots at the same time
9090tripod.jpg

edit: Just a quick thanks for the chance to dig these pics out again (memories ;p) and for more drooling on my keyboard looking at everyone elses :lurk:

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm in ...:D
can't hurt 2 try...aint it :joint:

pic of my first grow ever in 15 years of smoking pot...NLx pic ...trichs

Purple Basterd closeup.....i decided on adding this pic of my current grow....

Good luck every 1 !!

seen some great macro's already and thread just even started...great idea DG!

Last edited:
damn I wish I had some macros, those prizes looks awesome

these are obvisouly not mine but hey I thought I might get lucky and be nominated for some of the prizes..c'mon fellas I needa win more then your guys do. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.