What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PET PHOTO CONTEST III: Dogs Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

-CK

Ezra, theres no competing with Fizzgig for the cutest and sweetest category-thats one beautiful dog.

Oh and i vote for pieceofmyheart- Avatar of the year :wave:

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
We do love our pets...lol I promise this is the last one of my 15 year old puppy!

That's one of her favorite socks...lol

rastamonunika

Dark Crystal

Dark Crystal

- ezra - said:
Presenting my entry - Fizzgig
He is named after a character from "The Dark Crystal" a Jim Henson film.

What an awesome movie! Anybody ever see it on DVD>? I ahve a friend who has a copy on VHS, but i dont have a vcr anymore =P

cute puppy ezra, love the "after bath" pics, cute =)

lots of Love and Light
unika

wikidcalibudgrl

blue dog said:
Dearest friend,
if you eat another $200 pair of shoes, i might start a shoe factory in your ass. i love you Lamont.... Bd
seed, that letter had me at son.....=)
my boy Lamont Sir Stanky on the Hangdown
4733DSC008641.JPG
:wave:
:tongue: Awwwwwwwe!!!! He is SO Beautiful!!! what a handsome boy doggy, i think my girl might have a crush:D:biglaugh: My Tiva baby,

this is her baby picture, from the day i picked her out :tongue:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Sure got a big job coming up selecting the finalists, but will do so and get the poll thread up over the weekend, so please watch for it and VOTE!

Thank you to everyone who entered your doggie's pics! So many adorable faces to choose from...oh my!

Thread closed for forther nominations.

:wave:
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.