What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Corner

Samuel Caldwell

Cover crop has sprouted.

picture.php

View image in gallery

wasgedn

hello ic family,
appreciate all youre words/posts..
pls go on post on this thread....

sry im not on so much....i try to close my knowledge gaps on audio field...mainstream brainwashed ppl say growing is difficult but it isnt...music production is difficult blv me...heh heh..

but i also like to keep low profile at moment cause new laws...better...also did bring heat cause of 2-3 outdoor plants to my indoor garden...not worth it...
i could do a little managing of the vibes here

and i keep going...

huggg.gif

wasgedn

i hated germ phase always but cause of cover crops sprouding its most special time of grow for me nowadays...
the smell...the energy...

wasgedn

hate to hear that syd....the mites...
---------------
this batch of SAD give more northern light phenos....there is this yielder pheno....i had only 1 hybrid of all pheno which was bit like 1 of my crossings the northern light candy pheno from my winner set 501*nl (for me its winners...crush all commerz gear ...i do only this and sad this grow)
1 sad is always ready after 7 ...
blueberry headband S1 bought this year is very og like ..bit designer og....very tasty...but not stronger then V1(501*nl) or SAD

the 2015 batch had afghan rose and plastic phenos and the true black leaf pheno which was the best weed i ever had when i remenber back...no biker kush can kill the true black domina pheno no no...

wasgedn

what i learned never let 1mm topsoil dry out..its not good since most action happens in first 10-15cm of topsoil...
in fact its so you need more drainage but not to much in below area of pot and less drainage and more holding in above area of pot..

G

Nice to see you bro!:huggg:

I agree that growing is easy...Growing illegally is kinda hard though:biggrin:

What are the new laws like?Harder?

I also got an S.A.D. going in the greenhouse room,seems like afghan to me:)

Nerd out

I love watching the cover crop sprout and grow. And the smell when I cut it down is also nice.

Forgive my laziness but what is SAD?

wasgedn

i didnt spent money since ages for growing...growing 11th or whatever grow in series , in same pots....fans will run till infinity
got so much bugs and stuff..slugs...tent is living..heh heh...
but foilar, perlit or crushed hydroton keeps all in controll...seedling in in soil funnel direct in big pots is no go cause gnat larves .. but them up on little mountain with perlit around...voilar...perlit is also super effective against slugz , outdoors...they dont like dry capilars att all..
but i did go back to seedling in cups...first it was allright second grow i had to hot soil...timestretch factor..

i have a lot of mites but no problems in yield heh heh...

its all brain wash....

keep for cycle , cycle keeps for you simpel as that...

now i love early stage cause covercrop fun....i test forest strawberrys next time belong others...also herbal healing plants stuff

wasgedn

i found my own cold tea....via bokashi bucket..open....just layering things...bokashi...em...
....must be trester or humus between for huminacid...
i just take the black good smelling solution from bottom into water

wasgedn

some pots have raised big worm population ..in this pots the top soil get so often eat up and tilled by worms , so no bug habitat anymore...
i suspect these pots for more fert need....

dont get me wrong i got only tiny slugs in tent...

one times last year i got shokked when came in groom...a spanish slug (huge) was smell humitidy in groom _(it was desert time in ger) and was on its way to tent...i put it outdoors under compost...spanish or naked brown slugz would be to much fo sho..they would wipe even 4-5 weekers plants...heh heh..

but even them , i suspect , they dont like perlit or crushed hydroton...outdoors bigger slugz have no prob with rockdust or even copper band..
thehuge spain slugs make trains....or wind shadow riding...like on tour the france.. but they are really on their front man a tiny bit not just behind him...wtf

thx to arteficial weather i must heat in may..wtf...or grow needs even longer...does need fckn longer even now alone cause cold

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I agree that growing is easy...Growing illegally is kinda hard though:biggrin:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:biggrin::dance013::huggg:
[/FONT]

What are the new laws like?Harder?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]we have stasi laws again....[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]its no problem for the most ppl to grow but if you a loud pupil or do this and that or are in puplic life...if they search they got you in a second....[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-----[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BTW
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]following has nothing to do with our new fck uplaws but is global[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]did you kno since 2012 around all intel chips have hidden os on it..[/FONT]

t might be a very good tool, no doubt, but whether you guys want to believe this or not, there is unfortunetely no way to turn off telemetry completely. There is a hidden OS in all newer Intel chips that works completely independent from whatever main OS you choose to install. Data being send even when your computer is turned off. This is REAL privacy invasion. Again, there is a hidden OS in all newer Intel chips that nobody has access to. I have yet to find an article where someone actually managed to get access to it. Nada, apparently impossible. You think Microsoft is stupid? They are 100 times smarter than we are. They give you the illusion that you can turn off telemetry. This hidden OS apparently has existed in all Intel chips for years, as far back as 2003, if not prior. It was discovered by accident. With these tools we can trim down the telemetry on the main OS only, but we will never be able to turn it off completely due to the hidden OS on Intel chips directly, nobody has access to. This hidden OS is not on your harddrive, cant wipe it out, its part of the actual Intel chips. Those are the facts, dont believe me, research it for yourself.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/Lr-9aCMUXzI[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/WJo8RsJeqxU[/FONT]

wasgedn

growing 11th or whatever grow in series
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]now 13[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]same pots and soil...all great....full of life[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]all this growshop growing and my start into that grow theme seems so laughable now after know the real
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]deal..[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mites,gnats are no problem at all..i have a few in soil....break out comes only from growshop style heh heh..but i grow it wild indoors...true living organics
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]now
[/FONT]

wasgedn

but this grow i used fishmix cause after planting they had less nitro...it would have also get without via layering what i also ddo and did...but with layering it needs a week more to get leafs deep green...

but in the end i blv also i could do a whole grow without ferting at all after a grow like it used to be with fert'ing

wasgedn

what is really interesting is that most magic happens in above 15 cm....but i have a top layer which is loose from worming..around 7 cm or so...then the tighter soil layer begin...
my pellets get break down very fast...after 4-5-6days you cant determine anymore if there was pellets layered
i layer everyday leafs on soil....first its brunning then its brunning and early trim heh heh