Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > Ferts.What are you using in your veggie garden that is cost effective?

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Ferts.What are you using in your veggie garden that is cost effective? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2015, 01:19 PM #11
Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud ofSlim Pickens has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiit View Post
especially since you are in se asia you should get familiar with moringa leaves as an organic supplement. here's a thread I started:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=311411

i'm the only one posting that's using it for cannabis that I know of. I just started using it couple weeks ago. already cleared up one plants nute issues , imo from the looks so far.

moringa is dirt cheap in se asia. it's the most nutritious food source on the planet. it's got everything. Asian women use it for skin cream.

check it out before you say no.
It is known as Malungay here.Well known for it's medicinal qualities.We actually have a tree in the yard and will be adding another here shortly.

I'll read through your thread idiit.Thanks for the link.
I Blue my mind.
Slim Pickens is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2015, 06:26 PM #12
MountZionCollec

MountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Pickens View Post
It seemed like such a simple question....
It isn't...and people acting like it is and randomly adding nutrients each year ensures the soil will be imbalanced.....so the food will be imbalanced....so you will be imbalanced. You eat that soil.
MountZionCollec is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2015, 01:31 AM #13
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
espoma ,compost,fish,seaweed,lobster, shrimp ,crab shells,diff crushed sea shells clams,oysters,ect......the ocean provides more stuff too...yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2018, 08:37 PM #14
Sivas

Sivas will become famous soon enoughSivas will become famous soon enough
I use granulated and liquid seabird guano, not the cheapest though, but works perfect. remember that organic ferts. need at least a week to be used by the plant, no need to feed more.
Sivas is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 05:49 AM #15
MintyMick

Location: On an organic spaceship hurtling through the ether. Or at the foot of Pike’s Peak.
MintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura about
Start a compost pile. I have three that I rotate and use - the oldest always gets put on my garden in the spring time and tilled in. I have several flower/ herb and vegetable gardens that I chop down and chop up in the fall for compost each year. I also add my kitchen food scraps as long as there isn’t any meat or dairy. And I supplement with a bag of sheep and peat (which is comprised exactly as the name implies - it’s sheep shit and peat moss - available at most garden centers - not sure if they would have that in SE Asia though).
MintyMick is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:06 PM #16
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Steer Manure $1.49 per cubic foot.

Chicken Manure 3-2-2, $6 for 1 1/2 cubic feet.

I had a beautiful compost pile with boatloads of worms and everything.

But some blackberry got started in it and I didn't respond fast enough.

Ended up with a HUUGE blackberry stand.
St. Phatty is offline Quote