What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

T-Shirt Design Contest

G

Props to all my cali friends! I'm up in the north bay area, here's my Santa Berry (Blueberry x Santa Marta Gold). It's got a unique fruity flavor, that smells and tastes almost like spicy strawberries...

:smoweed:

greenhit

fed my brain and it took me here

fed my brain and it took me here

Don't have access to any of my stored jpgs, so have to work
with what I have. Otherwise I could of done some type of
vision GDW had in mind. sorry

KingRalph

wow that came outta nowhere jinn, nice cross though (where's the santa marta hidin?!) hehe...

sorry if i came off before like i was puttin down anyone's designs, i surely didn't mean it as that! the creativity is off the charts and great things comin from it, was just hopin ta help redirect those artsy minds of yas to the desired outcome ;) it's all i can do since i have no artistic ability meself! i just wanna wear a cool billygoat shirt, so work that drawin board! peace n green thumbs all

G

lol, come on ya all i thought that scratchin was funny, no?

aint a submission, just messin around.

CBF

Last edited:
G

yeah i was just messin around, 10 mins or so done freehand.

thought BG might get a kick outta it.

CBF

G

Sorry CBF, been alittle busy. I really like what you did with the freehand drawing's. I like the second alot and the first one is pretty cool as well. Sorry everyone, been super busy with work and all hell is breakin loose. I'll try to be around alittle bit more in the evenings. We lost a coupld of guys at work and one almost died the other day. We had a guy almost get crushed to death. He's ok and doing well, but will be fucked up for sometime. Don't want to got into details, about work. I'll try to be around alittle bit more. Nice work from everyone and don't forget. There is a deadline and you must have your finished work in before the deadline. Anything after will not be accepted at all. I want this contest to be fair, so get what you have in before the deadline. Funds, will be in place before contest is over. So, once i pick the winner's. I will PM you how to go about spending your prize. Good luck to all and i can't wait to see all those pictures at the end of the contest.
Thanks and take care,
BG

G

txeffect said:
PIKE thought u might like to see what could be done with ur drawings in ai etc..

looks good love ur work :)

wow thanks bro, thats cool. definitly better with some work done to it.

CBF

G

i dig that last drawing lots cedar i hope u take the win here with that Kamakazi Buddha there :yes:

everyone has amazin entries and of course its BGs decision, but CBFs is the best hands down imhfo :)

G

Evening everyone. Glad to see some very nice work being done. Alot of talent here at IC. It's going to be hard, but remember. I need something that is in cartoon form and almost print ready. I know i might have to do some changes to winning work, but i'd like to be as close to print ready as possible. It will help in reducing price for changes and setup fee for screens. I'd like to thank everyone and remember. You still have a few weeks left. I think it's about two weeks left. Once the deadline has passed. I will pick the winner's and post them. Everyone is a winner, but only three can win the prizes. Not to worry, there will be more contest coming soon. Thanks again everyone and yes i like the Kamakazi Buddha guy Pike did. I'm hoping to see what his family member does. If he's in for the contest. Thanks everyone, now get back to work. Jokin everyone.
Take care,
BG

G

capitano said:
i dig that last drawing lots cedar i hope u take the win here with that Kamakazi Buddha there :yes:

everyone has amazin entries and of course its BGs decision, but CBFs is the best hands down imhfo :)

thank you capi, but these are just for fun, somethin to chuckle at, im not submittin um, as they dont even come close to what BGs lookin for.

all in fun

CBF

G

GoldDustWomen said:
I'm hoping to see what his family member does. BG

ya know how then damn kids can be, i shot um a link so hes either workin on it or playin fookin video games, lol.

CBF

G

Pike said:
ya know how then damn kids can be, i shot um a link so hes either workin on it or playin fookin video games, lol.

CBF

You got to love the kids. I won't even play any video games with any kids these days. To damn good at them. Thanks again CBF, really liked the second one. Your more then welcome to play along. Everyone is welcome to enter and play. Give my best wishes to your OE. lolol
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts