What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

T-Shirt Design Contest

G

Hey GDW,....

Got some extra time and I used it wisley. Two joints and my computer :D

I can make a reflection of the words in the water if you like. Personaly, dont like them too much :)

Take care!
Agnes

Last edited:
G

WOW, so really killer artist around here. Keep them coming everyone. Still have a few weeks till the end and i pick the winner's. Going to be sending the money over about 1.5 weeks before the contest ends, so winner's can spend it as fast as they win it. lololol Well just wanted to thank everyone for their hard work and great idea's. Please keep them coming.
Take care,
BG

mmm420socal

I want one with a big "DFC" on the chest with a cross and a bud leaf on the back...

DOPERS FOR CHRIST

Weed 4:20

M

G

hey BG, i shot the Kid a link tonite so should have somethin in a bit to gawk at for ya.

CBF

Last edited:
G

Pike said:
hey BG, i shot the Kid a link tonite so should have somethin in a bit to gawk at for ya.

CBF

Thanks, looking forward to it.
Take care,
BG

G

KilacaLibud, I'm alittle lost about your post. Are you asking a question about Photoshop and what about the pimp? It's late and i was wondering about this.
Take care

I guess the contest has been alittle slow. I'm sure there are still some great idea's out there and great art work. I hope to see somemore post soon. You still have a few more weeks, so keep them coming.
Take care,
BG

Xdox

GoldDustWoman, I'm pretty sure kilacaLIbud is saying like if he could desing you a logo on paper thats what itd look like. I think, also Im working hard on my design I've completly redone it to make it more cartoony.

radium-

I know I know its the same logo but I did a couple little touch ups to it... Also incase you didn't know the chinese writing the background stands for "Betty".

Before:

After:

KingRalph

i'd say Foz has THE design... if the old man in the pic wasn't so angry lookin lol... but people seem ta be missin the mark a bit with what BG appears ta be lookin for, maybe reread the guidelines? with a hookup prize like that, better bring your A game designs! now if only i had artistic talent... :p good luck everyone, hope a sweet tshirt comes outta this for us to get

G

KingRalph said:
i'd say Foz has THE design... if the old man in the pic wasn't so angry lookin lol... but people seem ta be missin the mark a bit with what BG appears ta be lookin for, maybe reread the guidelines? with a hookup prize like that, better bring your A game designs! now if only i had artistic talent... :p good luck everyone, hope a sweet tshirt comes outta this for us to get

It all good King and alot of great stuff. Any and everything is welcome for idea's. Thinking outside the box for sure. Been super happy with everything that has been posted so far. Really good stuff for sure. I'm really enjoying all the art work. There will be more to come for sure. Got idea's for other t-shirt's and even a Belt Buckle, but that is something else for another time and don't even want to go there now. Design's are looking awesome everyone and please do keep up the work. Remember, the contest ends next month. Before you know it. I'll be picking the winner's, so remember that time is flying by. Thanks again and keep up the great work.
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts