Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > Garden of Unc-ly delights...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Garden of Unc-ly delights... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2014, 11:44 PM #31
pinkus

pinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to beholdpinkus is a splendid one to behold
sweet! I didn't see any choyas. I just accidentally brought home a chunk of Tasajillo on a hike, stuck to my back pack :P

I LOVE ocatillos!
pinkus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2014, 01:10 AM #32
GreeeeN GRassss
duppy conqueror

GreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to all
WOW they are some fine cacti you have Unc, amazing flowers what a wonderful garden. when i get my own permanent place ill do some thing similar but in green house to cold here in winter,

Old 03-23-2014, 02:54 AM #33
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
i have a couple of cholla in other parts of the yard,the trouble with that family of cactus is they grow too quickly when you water them...i will grab a couple of shots of the two i have and the occotillo which is growing like mad right now...

so is everything else....getting a good early jump on the season...

Old 03-23-2014, 02:55 AM #34
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor

Old 03-28-2014, 07:47 PM #35
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

garden is really starting to pop now,probably 70% of the flowering plants are setting blossoms already,many of these will continue throughout the season...

Old 03-28-2014, 07:55 PM #36
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
wow unc looks nice I know it's pretty refreshing to be around all that beauty everyday ,,,beats looking at gloomy ass buildings all day.
tleaf jr. is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2014, 08:12 PM #37
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

makes the hours and hours of pulling weeds all worthwhile...
it is nice,i used to feel trapped at my house,like it was just a place to exists,now its a place to live...i got to watch a bird take out a giant moth this morning mid air and saw a lizard killing a black widow just a few days ago...so all sorts of life and death drama on a micro scale....hummingbirds should be coming back soon,already had about a dozen butterfly species visiting...

cant wait to get to the back yard area thats far more private and already has a large tree for shade...that will be the secret garden....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:11 PM #38
harry74
Banned

harry74 is a name known to allharry74 is a name known to allharry74 is a name known to allharry74 is a name known to allharry74 is a name known to allharry74 is a name known to allharry74 is a name known to allharry74 is a name known to allharry74 is a name known to allharry74 is a name known to allharry74 is a name known to all
african violet

African pollen,
harry74 is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 05:04 PM #39
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
I miss Arizona. So clean and sunny. Got some paper pics of Mount Lemon.
On the way up I snapped photos of a gorgeous 12' tall cactus. Neat how all these birds live inside it.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2014, 05:32 PM #40
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

thought i posted these last night...
burgundy flower hedgehog..