What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crucial Cup Colosseum aka Twisted Towers

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW
things are huge in here....
safe to say... might have over-vegged a tad here.

picture.php

^^^
towers, all untopped plants, shot up hard core, all are very tall now w a good amount of side branches as well.... but very tall for what I was expecting.

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flipped today, lights out 5-4

picture.php

^ ^ ^ ^
tower profile shot

picture.php

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Tange on left, pink on right, tange showing yellowing and leaf clawing some still.... pink lookin happy.

picture.php

^ ^ ^ ^
mystery plant, also showing some yellowing

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
week one
fuck da borg... minor infestation, sprayed 2x, pretty sure that'll do the trick, no REAL damage, barely any webbing at all, just some whitespeckling on leaves.

things blew up as they tend to do in early flowering, but a couple of the base pot plats really stretched hard.... might have to super crop one or two to keep them lower in their "zones" with the top of each plant canopy-ing just above the root zone of the plant above it.
picture.php

picture.php

^^ plants were trained last week
pulled fan leaves off today before spraying.... you can see how bonsai'd these plants are.

picture.php

^^
super stretch, especially on that base pot... the plant in the base pot is taller than the tower of cups!!!

No more yellowing, everything, including the Tange is nice and dark, not leaf curl, no yellowing, no deficiencies... happy plants aside from the minor spider mite incident that is over now (hopefully), i fucked them lil bitches up.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, went back in there after a week of being away (the care-taker was there, but really only watering)
no sign of borg at all, knocked them fukrs out good & im glad.
but
it jungled back up in there big time...
crazy

did some training, some super cropping, some bending, broke some shit i didnt want to, but think it will be all fine... the big plants are looking super, nice and dense, did some thinning of lower "sucker" branches, and took some larger fan leaves.
kinda frustrated with the super stretch on some of the base pots...
lowered the 6oow bulb down into the donut, wrapped it back up in the reflectix light corral.... and added 1mL per gal floralicious plus to the reg feeding regime (which is still just 7g maxi per gal)

Jbomber79

Veteran
did it snap or just almost break you can usually salvage some pretty bad damage with only a twisty tie and some time..

wow, went back in there after a week of being away (the care-taker was there, but really only watering)
no sign of borg at all, knocked them fukrs out good & im glad.
but
it jungled back up in there big time...
crazy

did some training, some super cropping, some bending, broke some shit i didnt want to, but think it will be all fine... the big plants are looking super, nice and dense, did some thinning of lower "sucker" branches, and took some larger fan leaves.
kinda frustrated with the super stretch on some of the base pots...
lowered the 6oow bulb down into the donut, wrapped it back up in the reflectix light corral.... and added 1mL per gal floralicious plus to the reg feeding regime (which is still just 7g maxi per gal)

forkup

Good work AM, I thought the girls looked a bit unruly in your last set of pics, glad to hear you whipped them into shape...pics?

stretch got the best of me this round... kinda, we will see what comes of it.

what over-stretched?

when my plants become to big to manage or if they've strectched or busy strectchin and i want them to stop i use 14/10 light cycle that way you wont have to prune as much of those suckers and you'l get more meds from the inner part of the plant, just open it up.

pt:smoke out:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry no pics i'm having some camera troubles....
lil update:
this one lighter is going great so far!!! it's week 5 almost 6 now.... up till last week feeding was just 7g maxi & 1ml floralicious per gal... this week and next feedinng is 1tsp of MOAB by mad farmer per 5gal.
things are really bulking up, filling in big time. the donut is very full of foliage and buds.