What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you lost seeds in mail lately!

Let us Budd

HerbiesHeadShop Lost Seeds

HerbiesHeadShop Lost Seeds

G'day. Didn't want to post anything but i was very impressed with how Herbies dealt with the situation.
I ordered a few seeds this time last month. Long story short 'Some one' who works in the QLD postal warehouse is STEALING seeds on a regular basis
I was offered a refund or a replacement order I chose the refund, now a month later i have my money back.
High regards to Herbies customer services

H

hard rain

G'day. Didn't want to post anything but i was very impressed with how Herbies dealt with the situation.
I ordered a few seeds this time last month. Long story short 'Some one' who works in the QLD postal warehouse is STEALING seeds on a regular basis
I was offered a refund or a replacement order I chose the refund, now a month later i have my money back.
High regards to Herbies customer services
Sounds like great service from Herbies.

How do you know someone in QLD postal warehouse is stealing seeds? Would be very curious to know.

Let us Budd

I was informed about the thief through an Email from Herbies staff. I would post the email but i feel it was a one off an would be easily traced to me.

All in all they change there Super Stealth option regularly to prevent this kind of thing happening and on the odd chance it does happen they are happy to resend the order or refund you.

bigAl25

Veteran
Nirvana seeds shipped on 9-5-12, must cross the ocean to get here and I'm still waiting for them. This happened 3 years ago, never received the Nirvana seeds, but they reshipped very stealthy at no charge and I finally received them on the second try. I still have my fingers crossed we get it right the first time on this delivery. Peace and respect

bad gas

I've used both seedboutique and the bay several times over the last 1 1/2 years. Every order was received in approx 3wks with no problems.

I didn't get the upgraded shipping.

The freebies are a nice surprise. I got some Mosca Sweet Tooth and Sour diesel this way.

I hope I live long enough to grow all this stuff. bg

Love my Sweet Tooths.

Penguin59

Totally with Aussieskunkman. Have shopped with two different seed companies over the last few years and I'm at about 10/10 too. The packages always arrive exactly one week after order.

Ever since Seed Boutique stopped offering credit card payments I've stopped shopping with them. I'm missing the freebie packs though :(

Penguin

conehead

Thanks to all the great responses. That QLD postal warehouse thief would not know what to look for If envelopes where systematically changed & if return addresses were left of.
Routine is our enemy & this war must be waged by the seed suppliers.

oldmanMozz

Thanks to all the great responses. That QLD postal warehouse thief would not know what to look for If envelopes where systematically changed & if return addresses were left of.
Routine is our enemy & this war must be waged by the seed suppliers.
i agree 100 %

bigAl25

Veteran
twenty days after Nirvana shipped and still no beans. I emailed them the information this afternoon. I'll let you all know what eventually happens. Peace and respect. I want those 15 femmed bubblelicious.

conehead

Hi BigAl25, Your dealing with one of the best men in the business I'm sure you will either get them very soon or Nirvana will help you out either way. keep us informed & best of luck.:gift::tree::tree::tree::tiphat:

conehead

Spanking for Coney!

Spanking for Coney!

That's right MrgreenH, thanks for pointing that out!. I did mean Gypsy, I actually thought Nirvana seeds was Gypsies as well. My mistake & my apologies.
I will except my spanking like a man.

:mooning::spank::moon::moon::hotbounce

bigAl25

Veteran
Miracle happened today, Nirvana beans, bubblelicious femmed, arrived. I am so damn happy, and had to just wait. That ocean is a big damn ocean to cross. 15 seeds for the price of only 10. I hope a few of you took advantage of their weekend special. Five of these and five of the white jones will be started next month. Peace and respect farmers/growers, let's keep Bob Marley's music playing in our backyards forever.