What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Duper Funny Picture Thread # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lWhec.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know about being Super Duper funny but at least one scientist has a sense of humor.......

beyonce_fly.jpg

Take a good look at Scaptia (Plinthina) beyonceae,
an Australian horse fly that has been named in honor
of the singer Beyonce because of the gold patch on
its rear end. An Australian scientist called it the
"all-time diva of flies."

SpayceRayce

I don't know about being Super Duper funny but at least one scientist has a sense of humor.......

beyonce_fly.jpg

Take a good look at Scaptia (Plinthina) beyonceae,
an Australian horse fly that has been named in honor
of the singer Beyonce because of the gold patch on
its rear end. An Australian scientist called it the
"all-time diva of flies."
I'll be convinced it's named right if it allows other horseflys to bear its young for it. And it's mate doesn't really find food for it, it just regurgitates other flys food with a different chewing motion. And it manipulates the insect world so no-one can name their pupae the same as it has. And it has no fucking talent in buzzing, flying, biting or anything else any old retarded fly can do. It's just bigger and louder.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
DISCLAIMER: I am not a nazi, and I have no use for nazis. I do not hate black people or any people because of their race. Just enjoy the pics. ;)

Notice the little swastikas on this ol' Coca Cola poster?
coca_cola_poster_with_swastika_All_the_world_loved_Swastika_before_WWII-s600x473-100101.jpg

US Navy Seabees Baracks. The Navy expects you to believe they had no idea their building was built in the shape of a Swastika, in 1960,
only 15 years after America had cast the Swastika as the symbol of everything evil in this world and the next.
Swastika011.jpg

Swastika012.jpg

Throughout Indochina supermarkets swastika can be found as a symbol signifying a vegetarian meal.
Swastika043.jpg

The swastika was often printed by E. Phillips and other manufacturers of postcards in the U.S. and Britain in 1900-1910’s.
They called it “a cross of happiness”, consisting of “four L”: Love, Light, Life and Luck.
Before WWII, American housewives often embroidered swastika ornaments.
Swastika048.jpg

Swastika051.jpg

Inexplicable Michael Jordan hitler moustache in Hanes underwear commercials.
Hitler-jordan-moustache.jpg

Barkley said exactly how he felt about the mustache Jordan sports in the latest round of Hanes ads—you know, the Hitler ‘stache. “When I saw that commercial, I had to do a double take,” Barkley said. “I don’t know what the hell he was thinking.”

“That is one of the stupidest things that I have seen in a long time,” he continued. “I mean … when I am shooting the Taco Bell commercial, they have got this little woman making sure that every cinnamon twist and every piece of cheese is in order and now they let my man get on TV with that terrible mustache.”
charles-barkley-calls-out-jordan-over-hitler-mustache.jpeg

071c3fd16aed7f323eb168eb59a93764_large.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I am not a nazi, and I have no use for nazis. I do not hate black people or any people because of their race. Just enjoy the pics. ;)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i were jewish, i'd be offended! :p

did anybody notice jordan didn't have "bacon neck" with those new hanes undershirts?
that's the real news here!

Status
Not open for further replies.