What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ITALIAN TRAVELLER

biopianta

Hi guys, im italian, and this year i'll go to your beautiful state! :dance013: I'll go to Malmo and Stoccolma, but i know nothing about weed and hash in sweden, so i think that i can ask to u some information... what kind of weed have u in your country? is the police hungry for smoking? and where i can find some good swedish guys that help me to find some playce in malmo or stoccolma wher i can find something?

thanks men, and if u want tell me some good place to go, i thank u another time! :tiphat: im in a caravan with 2 friends

keep it green, and sorry for my horrible english!

malmo will be easy to score some, just ask some local ppl you think smoke, (big chance they do there! but alot and bring with you, kind of expensive here, and quality is very different depending on who you ask!) best tip i can give you! and yes! the cops will bust you as soon as they get a chance..

biopianta

tx joker, you make me happy! ;) just one thing i haven't understand... wath is "local PPL"??
i just dream some north european exotic buds! hahaha