What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Win A Homebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....a member called Mojave' Dave asked if he could run this competition.........sounds good ....so here we wre!!

'Hello everyone!

I’d like to announce a fresh new contest here at the IC forum that will net the winner a brand new 1.2 Homebox XL grow tent! www.the-homebox.net

All you have to do to win is think of a clever, unique product slogan that the makers of the Homebox grow tent can use permanently. Be creative, be wild, be goofy or be serious. This link will take you to the Homebox Website where you can view the grow tent to help you come up with the winning slogan.
But remember that the actual deciding factor in selecting the winning slogan will be in its pure ability to sell the product! Imagine you are sitting at home, looking through a magazine or surfing the ‘Net, when you see a photo of the Homebox grow tent. What slogan would prompt you to become more interested in that product?

This contest will run for one month, coming to a close on the 15 Jan, 2006. All normal forum rules must apply here, folks. So roll a fatty, read the contest rules and do whatever is required of you to enter this contest correctly! Then start writing the winning slogan!

All decisions regarding winners will be made by me.(Mojave Dave) Thanks for your interest and good luck to all of you!'

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
How many entries per person Gypsy?
Heres my first if more than one entry allowed.

Avoid Hermie shocks with the all new Homebox.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Premium housing for premium planting.

What will you put in your box tonight?

G

here's my entry.. majored in marketing... hopefully it pays off with a neat new toy..

here's my entry.. majored in marketing... hopefully it pays off with a neat new toy..

Not Your Mom's Box

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
"sturdy, safe and secure like Fort Knox,
but the gold is green inside your Home Box!!"

"When did that closet suddenly appear.....?"

"Assembles in minutes, takes growing to the limits!"

"The Phantom Phonebooth for the Funk"

(hope you get a kick out of these Mojave Dave........:wave:)

nycnoob

wow...hmm I gotta think.. I would seriously like one of those.. I was planning to buy a new cab..I doubt Ill win but hey who cares..

Mojave Dave

Smelly

Smelly

GMT said:
Last one,

Smelly box? Not anymore, introducing the air tight Homebox.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(wiping tears from my eyes) Now THAT was funny!

Sorry...that caught me just right...smelly box? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:

Mojave Dave

Entries

Entries

GMT said:
How many entries per person Gypsy?
Heres my first if more than one entry allowed.

Avoid Hermie shocks with the all new Homebox.

You may enter as many slogans as you wish, so keep tokin' and thinkin' and enter what your brain tells you is good!

Good luck!

Hmmm. I'll throw my hat in the ring...........

Homebox: What Indoor Gardening should look like.
Homebox: The Ideal surroundings for the discreet gardener.
Homebox: Easy has never been so rewarding.
Homebox: The Strap on, Plug in, Turn on, grow show in a Tent/Box.

I'll have more. But later....later.

~GB~

G

"the no#1 box for all your crops..."
"your plants will love the homebox tent, lightproof, sealed
and they dont have to pay rent!"

G

When space is at a minimum and Discretion is a must HomeBox is the one you trust. :sasmokin: ///When space is at a minimum and Discretion is the Max,HomeBox has youre Back. :confused: ///It all starts inside.Home is where the Heart is.////When growing outside is not an option,get growing with HomeBox///Theres a Silver lining in every HomeBox :joint: You will never have a grey day when you grow inside the box,HomeBox.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.