What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

My girl Moo...

mylittlebushbabbie.jpg

moosuni.jpg

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
MY BABY

MY BABY

This is my best friend. She is without a doubt the best companion I've ever had(in the canine world any way)Now if I can just get her to leave my bong alone. :biglaugh:

She has to take a nap between hits. Just wears her poor soul out. :biglaugh:
Hope you guys like my baby!

G

:wave: Okay - seriously this time! :biglaugh:

Start off with our Dipstick (it was that or LugNut - Dipstick won, she acts one)

Then move on the Mrs. Toke's 10" coy

And my 8 pound Oscars - here's Oscar

Meyer

and Weiner

And their bud madagascar pleco

and the flash woke him up so he haddda show off

15" long by the way - all in 50 gal tanks.

O'Dam - almost forgot Molly - a face only a mother could love - big as a softball and over 3 pounds :biglaugh: Yep - those are normal size glowing eggs under her! Just for size reference.

Wow, great fish, super rodents, excellent kitties and doggies (damn those puppy pictures are something) and even lizards. I am glad I don't have to pick a winner. THere are just too many cuties. Animals make the world go around alittle easier. I wouldn't be the same without mine.
NoS

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I'm with you NoS!

resinryder... I have to know your sweeties name.... what a big ol' baby! I love her...

1toke...I can tell you love your babies... God bless them, they're second to none man.

G

Hello,

Here is a few shots of my babies.

Good luck to everyone, there sure are some beautiful looking entries.

Take care

Peace

G

I wasnt going to post this but my wife insists its her favourite picture of him so far...she made him wear thehat for his birthday :biglaugh:

Great pics of your creatures everyone, :friends:
Anita i know what you mean about your cat letting you back on the lounge lol I dont know how they put up with us humans :rolleyes: :biglaugh:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
hahaaaa.... oh the poor little fella
I bet he shook his head all day trying to get that thing off... :smile: what's he got around his neck, a bottle opener? lol

SkyRose

:wave: Thanx Ms. Grat3ful. We just love that pic, too.

You all have some of the cutest pets. I see it's not gonna be easy to pick the winners.

Good Luck All!! :smile:

G

resin ryder, I love the pic with your dog laying on the couch, reminds me of my dog. but a giant version! its just so funny size wise, ya know?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
of course.. I already posted my baby... Babe the German Shorthaired Pointer...

of course.. I already posted my baby... Babe the German Shorthaired Pointer...

GD is my pleco... he's got persona....

The love of my mom's life is Paddy, she's a sweet little Boston Terrior...

Tosha, my Lasha Apsho gave me over 18 years of love... in fact, the ol' girl was 18 when I took this picture of her...

This little King Charles Spanial's name is P.J. He's about 3 months now... odam, he's FULL of it... he tuckers Babe out.

G

:biglaugh: Odam Zep! My daughter raises spaniels! LOL Now we ain't got a chance with those innocent eyes! :biglaugh: That's the cutest I've seen. But then, I'm partial to the breed! :rolleyes:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Absinthia, never realised you were a dog lover too, seems most of us weed heads are animal lovers. Beautiful dogs.
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts