What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guawi

Dentex

@dubi this last Guawi was a blast!It had some dutch haze background in the palette for sure,really tasty and strong stuff!I will run some again soon!Quality is on par with my beloved Malawi x panama but with more variation as I see.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So glad to hear you are enjoying so much your latest Guawi harvest @Dentex friend :smoke:

Indeed, Tikal hybrids are less consistent than Panama or Malawi hybrids, but best expressions are on par with hybrids of these 2.

Hope you have had a great summer time! ☀️

befa

Hi over here, hi Dubi ,I take the liberty of posting some tof of different pheno of guawi x Purple satellite as a comparison with Guawi , you can compare the visual ;)
I can give more details ,but I don't want to burden this post here which is Guawi
SDC13588.JPG
SDC13589.JPG
SDC13595.JPG
SDC13603.JPG
SDC13605.JPG
SDC13607.JPG
SDC13608.JPG
SDC13615.JPG
SDC13734.JPG
SDC13733.JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @befa feel free to post here anything related with Guawi and its hybrids :yes:
Really nice cross! 2 American sativas: Oxacan and Guatemalan, 1 African sativa and 1 Himalayan sativa!

I can appreciate from here the signature Malawi resins, the colors from Nepalese and some American sativa influence in the flower. Did you find in your cross peach incensey plants like Tikal ?

befa

Hi Dubi!
The green phenos were simply tropical ,very fruity tropical gum ,lots of fruit juice ,no incense.
The purple phenos were sweeter ,cherry pits
I'd say the resinous structure is a good blend of Nepalese and Malawian ,but yes maybe with a stronger Malawian influence
As for the smell of the finished product, I couldn't be objective because the drying process was completely botched, as there was a lot of moving around at the time.
On the other hand, the people around me really appreciated the effect, high, very motivating!
The line is sexually stable indoors, unfortunately I can't exploit it any more, as other projects are taking up a lot of my time.
At the time, I also crossed my lemon pheno, a green Panamanian wax with the same male P.S., but I lacked the space to test everything.
So if you're interested, why not share it, give it as a gift ;)
Your Panama is a great working tool !!!
Good job !!!

Greencedar

Wow, this strain looks and sounds awesome.

I’ve got two packs of regs and I think I’m going to explore some seeds for my fall indoor run.

Dubi, I was wondering if these ladies behave similar to Panama Bangi Haze regarding stretch? I was very happy with my last PBH grow and it would be easy to repeat the same method/timing. They appear to have a similar structure but I wanted to double check.

Awesome seeing all these beauties. Some of the outdoor gals are jar dropping.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for your support and interest in Guawi @Greencedar :)
I'm sure you will find a few keepers from your 2 packs.

Guawi and Panama x Bangi Haze are indeed comparable in size, stretching and flowering times, please keep us updated :yes: