What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Destroyer grow/smoke report

AeroKush102

in its current reported form the regular seeds are F5-F6 and the FEM version is F7, so a good IBL at this point and I would think good for breeding projects. Are you noticing any plants that stand out due to colouring or shorter size with your current plants?

Too much phenotypic expression to be F5-F6. S1's are F7's? C'mon now... Each phenotype of Destroyer is slightly different with character that's desirable. The potency and strength of impact on each pull is world class. Destroyer is a world class cannabis. Quote me.

Destroyer is not an IBL.

Last edited:

Red October

Too much phenotypic expression to be F5-F6. S1's are F7's? C'mon now... Each phenotypic of Destroyer is slightly different with character that's desirable. The potency and strength of impact on each pull is world class. Destroyer is a world class cannabis. Quote me.

Destroyer is not an IBL.
Apologies I am probably using the term IBL too loosely here, I think the reason there is so much variation is because they still use multiple mothers, not sure if the FEM line is done on the same principle or if it is an S1. Desfran is an S1 but I have no idea from what generation.

Personally I like the variation. Here's the info that I could find, there is more but I'd have to read over the destroyer thread again to find it.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=219224

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....an#post8306285

Holeshot51

Here is a pic of a destroyer I grew a few years ago.
Had a woody sweet smoky taste.
C59A6528-6C2F-4827-B3A4-4F8EB099B28A.jpeg