What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bio Biz coco

I have been using bio biz coco and botanicare nutrients for my current grow. Since day one my waste ph is 7.1. I started feeding with nutes not ph'ed. They go in at 3.5 and it still comes out 7ish. my plants are showing ph issues with twisted and misshaped leaves. And I am having trouble with nitrogen up take too. The question is what to do about it? Bio Biz says their coco is ph neutral, 7.0, in a reply to a query I sent them. I'll never by bio biz coco again. Oh almost forgot, I just flipped to flower.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Why did you flip them???? Coco run off is dann near meaningless... I bet they are fucked more from 3.5 go in in... Flush them hard with .7.8 ec @ 5.6 5.8 ph for a few,days bet they turn around.., don't flower them...put them back in veg asap

Why did you flip them???? Coco run off is dann near meaningless... I bet they are fucked more from 3.5 go in in... Flush them hard with .7.8 ec @ 5.6 5.8 ph for a few,days bet they turn around.., don't flower them...put them back in veg asap

I flipped them because they are in they're 5th week of veg and about 2 feet tall. I was considering ph'g the nutes to 5.8 anyway but I thought I would get some opinions first. I am not sure I buy off on the waste ph being meaningless or the input would be meaningless as well. Somewhere in the coco (probably near the top) the ph is changed to 3.5 to 7. They're are in 3 gallon pots with only about 2 gallons of coco.

Latest posts

Latest posts