What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUBBAKUSH X PURPLE NEPAL JAM

ULMW

:woohoo::thank you::bow:

Thank You very much Ace Seeds for the opportunity to grow these great seeds.
I am thrilled to be able to try this superb looking combo. The bubbakush I really enjoyed in BubbaHash and I currently have Bubbakush x Purple PCK in flower stretching nicely.
The terpene profiles of each of your strains has been outstanding and exhilerating discoveries each new strain I grow. Really imagine that this is going to be a hashy gem :biggrin:
Sunday's Full Moon is coming , so Thursday or Friday I will sew seed to take advantage of the moon cycle.
Happy times!!! :plant grow:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
subbed!

tumblr_p00tvw1CDo1vgzpbxo1_400.gif

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW friend,

Really happy to see you are already germinating the new batch of seeds :)
The new Nepal Jam fem seeds and hybrids have been just harvested 2-3 months ago so you will be the first one to try these new Nepal Jam fem hybrids.

This hybrid should produce very tasty, resinous flowers, with very complex terpenes, and a very pleasant effect more on the indica side. Must be very fast flowering and easy to grow, very indoor friendly that's for sure.

Can't wait to see the progresses, thanks for being here ;)

ULMW

Hi ULMW friend,

Really happy to see you are already germinating the new batch of seeds :)
The new Nepal Jam fem seeds and hybrids have been just harvested 2-3 months ago so you will be the first one to try these new Nepal Jam fem hybrids.

This hybrid should produce very tasty, resinous flowers, with very complex terpenes, and a very pleasant effect more on the indica side. Must be very fast flowering and easy to grow, very indoor friendly that's for sure.

Can't wait to see the progresses, thanks for being here ;)

:woohoo::tiphat::thank you:

Greetings and glad tidings Bro Dubi ! Master Breeder at Ace Seeds!! God Bless You and your endevors always. Thank you for your kind words and eager enthusiasm just like mine as I look forward to this combo... As with all the others too... He he heh! Such a joyful garden of delights by the grace and kindness of Ace Seeds and in particular your goodself and Luis. Brings me great joy and honor to have your guidance as well as friendship. Thank you each and every time for the words of wisdom and encouragement.
Will update with some pics when things get going.
Till time , Happy Growing!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
ULMW , how far along are the ladies? Best wishes to you in the new year. Peace

ULMW

ULMW , how far along are the ladies? Best wishes to you in the new year. Peace

Happy New Year 2018 FarmerLion.
Blessings to you and your family as well as your garden.
I will post pics soon. Still in veg just toppedthem the other day.
Love Aces Bubbakush Katsu cut. Really superb plant!
:biggrin:

ULMW

:)
Coming along nicely in veg chamber under LEDS.
Just letting her do her thing til space to add her into flower arrives. Not long. Looking forward to her bloom phase and watching how she expresses herself.

Attachments

• 20180125_133456.jpg
    20180125_133456.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20180125_133508.jpg
    20180125_133508.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20180125_133514.jpg
    20180125_133514.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 9

Kaskadian

Veteran
They're looking happy and healthy! I'm glad I get to pop into this grow before things get crazy. Definitely pulling up a chair for the show!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
The only problem with such a wide selection of genetics at Ace. We all over plant and need more space and time. I have spent a week estimating proposed plant height and arrangement. To justify adding two more grow bags.
So I'm losing weight and practicing walking sideways. Peace

ULMW

:) Nice likkle bush. Will pop her in next week to flower. Up potting same time.
Happy growing!

Attachments

• 20180209_140130.jpg
    20180209_140130.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20180209_140139.jpg
    20180209_140139.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 7

ULMW

Popped her in today for flowering. :dance013:

Attachments

• 20180212_102704.jpg
    20180212_102704.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20180212_102717.jpg
    20180212_102717.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20180212_102726.jpg
    20180212_102726.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 7

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice ULMW ;)

I hope you enjoy this Bubba Kush hybrid as much as the previous ones!
Hopefully she provides great medicine. Best wishes for the flowering!

Latest posts

Latest posts