What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Thanks brother

It's good to have you here.

I need to get to your level though. This tent thing is getting annoying.

TheBlaze

Probably the last photos before harvest in a few days.

Have some bugs on them, but I'm not worried at this point obviously.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Awesome work bro......Go look at speedeetrim.com.....You trim the plant in it`s container standing up , and IF it needs a finish up /dry trim , there`s another set of blades available......They also have a cordless version that seems to provide the most versatility for the grow area.....anyways.....Take care and thanks for your time....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

DunHav`nFun

Buddy of mine bought a corded model and fell in love......Bought a cordless model with extra battery and charger and put the corded model up for sale.....

Quality equipment and makes the work worlds less hassle.... He says about 10-15 mins per plant strain dependent.....they got a video , go look bro.....nothing but excellent reviews.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.....

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Depends on market vs man hour/margins. If people are picky on bag appeal and prices are affected by trim quality, or you are strapped for turnover time those things can be a double edge sword..the multiple cuts get sap on the buds and makes it grassy smelling.

TheBlaze

Bag appeal is a big deal. Not to me, but I've caught some flack for lazy trimming in the past.

Thanks for the feedback Illuminate

TheBlaze

Snapped a few photos just before taking down 4 of the plants. Most of the photos are of New Blue Diesel.

You can see aphids on some of them. By the time I noticed there was a problem, it was too late to spray. No matter, they didn't seem to notice much.

I'm very happy with this round. They absolutely reek. I notice a eucalyptus smell on the PE this time as well. Strange. They're clones that smell a little different each time I run them.

The NBD came in really heavy. Extremely large and dense buds. I should have cloned them for a third run.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts