What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2400w top fed DTW

4- 600w 8" cooltubes over 2- 6'x3' tables.
32 plants per table in 1gal pots of straight coco.
DTW Top fed with flora flex 2GPH drippers.

nutes:
GH COCOTEK A/B
GH liquid Koolbloom
H&G Drip Clean.

Simple, easy, effective. A few other additives here and there, we will get there when the time comes.

Exhausted through a 750cfm fan, into an 8"x24" carbon filter.

Res will be a 50gal heavy duty tote, in between both tables.
Pico's drip manifold as seen here on ICMAG. (Few more drippers)
Two pumps, one for each table. 400GPH.

Attachments

• IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 10
Day 1 veg

Day 1 veg

32 per table. Planted from root riot plugs into 1gal pots of Roots Organics coco. Coco hydrated with well water ph'd to 6.0 + .5ml/gal of CalMag. Gave them a small drink of 600ppm (.5 scale) veg solution.

They will be vegged out a few weeks, but kept low. trained into little bushes by topping once and a little bending. I have 18"-24" of vertical "plant space" to work with.

Forgot to add the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1848.jpg
    IMG_1848.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1850.jpg
    IMG_1850.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1851.jpg
    IMG_1851.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 10
8 days ago the C99 clones were planted. Hydrated coco with 1ml/gal CalMag. Watered them in with A/B @ 650ppm (.5 scale) They look hungry, and the room needs to be purged from insects. ALWAYS, without fail, one week after hydrating the coco; my room is infested with tons of flying critters. Plants will receive a few treatments of azamax, as well as numerous sticky traps.

I made my manifolds lastnight. Out of 3/4" PVC. 1/4" top hat grommets seal 1/4" tubing to the pvc manifold. Drippers are all Floraflex 6" 2GPH Drippers. Made a really stupid mistake, installed one of my end sections UPSIDE DOWN.
Hand fed at the moment until I get another 20amp circuit wired in the next few days. Any tips on posting better pics?

Attachments

• IMG_1883.jpg
    IMG_1883.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1886.jpg
    IMG_1886.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 13

Buddler

Veteran
Hey Karlos looks like a nice setup.With the cell pics if you download onto your PC then crop and rotate before uploading on icmag or buy a real camera. thats what I did way better quality..

B

Hey karlos, noticed in your other thread you asked about blue dream. I grew out 24 of the HSO blue dreams and she's a real beauty. All around big yielder, tons of fresh/rotten fruity smells with hints of hazy gas here and there, and most of the phenos were super frosty. As a side bonus, she was real hearty and bounced back after each of my (many) noob growing mistakes.

Just a little over 3 weeks veg. Topped about 10 days ago. Tomorrow will be day 1 of flowering. Azamax once after planting, and a 2nd time a few days ago. Temps have been a little too cool in the garden. 72 for a high but a few nights dropped into the 40s

Attachments

• IMG_1953.jpg
    IMG_1953.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1956.jpg
    IMG_1956.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 14

Mudraya

Hey karlos, noticed in your other thread you asked about blue dream. I grew out 24 of the HSO blue dreams and she's a real beauty. All around big yielder, tons of fresh/rotten fruity smells with hints of hazy gas here and there, and most of the phenos were super frosty. As a side bonus, she was real hearty and bounced back after each of my (many) noob growing mistakes.

BD is a trooper for sure, a very vigorous strain.

Transition to flower complete. Starting to stretch, low temps in the room. My ducting is wrapped in black vinyl wrapping. If I turn off my inline fan, will the vinyl melt from the heat?

Feeding 2x per day. 150ml 1hr after light on, 240ml 5 hours later.

Well water: 200ppm
7.9ph

11/11 (ml) A/B
Ph to 5.8
Ppm (.5 scale) 1080

Plants 12-14"

Attachments

• IMG_1994.jpg
    IMG_1994.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 12
your back row looks a little over watered unless they just woke up. cant tell from the pic. i had lots of issues this round from over watering so im always on the lookout now!
https://www.marijuanaventure.com/hidden-killer-chain-reaction-watering/

Yes I agree, thought the same thing. Only able to visit 2-3 times per week. Lowered the first feeding by 90ml, and second feeding by 90ml. Run off was like 60%. Temps are also very cold. Daytime high is 60. Low is 48. Turned off the inline fan, no air cooled lights. Inline comes on 3x per day for 15 min.

DONAJTHEIII

Yes I agree, thought the same thing. Only able to visit 2-3 times per week. Lowered the first feeding by 90ml, and second feeding by 90ml. Run off was like 60%. Temps are also very cold. Daytime high is 60. Low is 48. Turned off the inline fan, no air cooled lights. Inline comes on 3x per day for 15 min.

Should raise water temp with an aquarium heater if you aren't already doing so.