What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Panama

G

About 10 days later...Lots of resin already .I am so glad I kept the revegged clone,looks like those colitas will be fully budded top to bottom. :)

wI80jYi.jpg
vD8djhw.jpg
AjDdkZg.jpg
Qi3rJLk.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great friend ;)

Love to see those evil trichomes starting to appear everywhere along flowers, leaves and stems :)

G

Thx guys!
Hi conso ,no seeds at all,just swollen calyxes! Got a lot of seeds from my zam male last year,really don 't have the time or space for more reg crosses...

orfeas

Veteran
Oye cavron, I'll bake the cake, you'll bring the icing sugar from the lovely specimen... :good:

:tiphat:orf

paisajedehierba

lanky outdoor lady

lanky outdoor lady

Hi out there,
I think this honorable forum is the right place for a row of MAxPA pictures from my outdoor spot 1. The flowers of this lady are developing with good speed (only a little bit slower than BCxPA) despite the hot/dry summer and the poor soil at spot 1. The real shit weather (permanent high humidty, often fog, frosts) in my area typically begins end of Oct./early Nov. If autum 2018 upholds the dry and warm character she MAxPA has a chance to mature fully. I guess her structure (branches, flowers) is very similar to what I see in Syd`s pictures.

Attachments

• MAxPA_height 2,2m_21_Sept..jpg
    MAxPA_height 2,2m_21_Sept..jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 54
  • MAxPA_height 2,3m_04_Oct..jpg
    MAxPA_height 2,3m_04_Oct..jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 52
  • MAxPA_top half of the plant_6.week_04_Oct..jpg
    MAxPA_top half of the plant_6.week_04_Oct..jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 58
  • MAxPA_branch_4. week.jpg
    MAxPA_branch_4. week.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 52
  • MAxPA_branch_6. week.jpg
    MAxPA_branch_6. week.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 51
  • MAxPA_flower detail_4. week.jpg
    MAxPA_flower detail_4. week.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 49
  • MAxPA_height 1,5m_08_Juli.jpg
    MAxPA_height 1,5m_08_Juli.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 51
  • MAxPA_height_1,7m_23_Juli.jpg
    MAxPA_height_1,7m_23_Juli.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 48
  • MAxPA_flower_end of 6. week.jpg
    MAxPA_flower_end of 6. week.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 49

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi paisajedehierba,

Thanks for joining the thread with your guerrillla Malawi x Panama.
Glad to see her producing nice flowers in mid flowering.
She would have produced a higher yield and stronger branching with higher amounts of water in late veg/early flowering.

Wish you have a good and sunny weather for the upcoming weeks of flowering. :yes:

paisajedehierba

nice development

nice development

Hi,
Malawi x Panama seems to be grateful for relatively warm and dry autumn conditions in my area 2018. The frost has increased on the flowers, not in the air. The buds are swelling not super fast but steady. With out canes, she is not able to stand upright.

The weather prediction tends to the unkind side from Wednesday onward end of October. The temperatures should decrease from 20°C to 8°C by day and 0-2°C by night. Rain showers are possible and it will be temporarily windy. This tropical lanky lady has to be adaptable to mature correctly. Let´s see!:)

Attachments

• MAxPA_whole plant_Oct. 20.jpg
    MAxPA_whole plant_Oct. 20.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 54
  • MAxPA_bottom up_Oct. 20.jpg
    MAxPA_bottom up_Oct. 20.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 51
  • MAxPA_mainbud_Oct. 20.jpg
    MAxPA_mainbud_Oct. 20.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 48
  • MAxPA_branch_Oct. 20.jpg
    MAxPA_branch_Oct. 20.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 46
  • MAxPA_branch II_Oct. 20.jpg
    MAxPA_branch II_Oct. 20.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 49
  • MAxPA_flower on the sunny side of the plant_Oct. 20.jpg
    MAxPA_flower on the sunny side of the plant_Oct. 20.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 51
  • MAxPA_flower on the shady side of the plant_Oct. 20.jpg
    MAxPA_flower on the shady side of the plant_Oct. 20.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 50
  • MAxPA_flower on the sunny side of the plant II_Oct. 20.jpg
    MAxPA_flower on the sunny side of the plant II_Oct. 20.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 50

PineNuts

For two days I've been hunting around in the greenhouse for where the dog pooped, but alas this MxP has quickly become one smelly beast. Not sure what this indicates in terms of developmet... Anyone else with a dogshit pheno?

gaker

Beautiful plants. I'm getting ready to harvest MP's now that have flowered 14 weeks. A few look like they want to keep going though.

PineNuts

Hehe, this is one plant just topped early and trained into six apical meristems. Later the stems were crushed about mid-way up, then laid flat and tied down to a simple square trellis. I get really poor sun here. About 4hrs direct on a good summer day. So this is really the only way i can get any kind of yield...

gaker

Hehe, this is one plant just topped early and trained into six apical meristems. Later the stems were crushed about mid-way up, then laid flat and tied down to a simple square trellis. I get really poor sun here. About 4hrs direct on a good summer day. So this is really the only way i can get any kind of yield...
I'm in Florida with PLENTY of sunshine, and it sucks having to grow in a tent because of the laws. Still, the yield is incredible with this strain, and the buds are solid on two of the phenos. I'm hoping an extra week or two and the others will catch up.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi PineNuts,

Your Malawi x Panama looks very green and healthy, she would yielded better with stronger light intensity and constant warm temps.
If she is close to finish and she's producing a peak of strong terpenes then it's usually a good moment to harvest. Enjoy your harvest!

For two days I've been hunting around in the greenhouse for where the dog pooped, but alas this MxP has quickly become one smelly beast. Not sure what this indicates in terms of developmet... Anyone else with a dogshit pheno?