What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Round Infinity

mtntrogger

Veteran
did some re-arranging...
View Image
^^ "CMH" tent canopy, has a 600w HPS in the middle and 315w CMH on either side

View Image
^^ above pic is shown wth a 1kw HPS and a 1kw MH, but soon this tent will have two 600w HPS on the sides with a 1kw MH in the middle of them, until i can afford another CMH for that middle spot to replace the 1kwMH (which burns HOT!)
probably going to put a 600w HPS in veg to replace the T5's

View Image
^ Khalisi (afghan jihad x purps by sg1 of sanctuary gardens) x Sour Bubble (BOG)

View Image
^^ Lime Cookies Bubba

View Image
^^ Ox f2 (Rare Dankness Bubba Kush line, f2 made by mt.trogger)

Nice man ! Hyped your running them seeds. They look exactly like mine did. Some great flavor in these genes, very similar to the f1 gen, super frosty. Mine looked like they had the potential to yeild better than the f1's ...hard to judge after the mites did their thing. Pretty sure hydro will yield much better than soil with the Ox. Never tried it though. Best luck to you, I will be subbed up in here.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i also have a trogger going in flowering also, anyone else run those yet? much more branchy and more space between nodes than the oxf2's. imo flo x ox (or flo x bubba kush) sounds like an amazing mix and im pretty excited for that one also.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got FloScout...

yhea, wishing i had a male right now to flip into a small space in that new room with several ladies..... until there is (more) power run out there to do a true run.

picture.php

^^ Catpiss x moontang, just hit week 4, guess that makes today around day 29

picture.php

^^ glue, all stretched out and starting to set buds and frost up

Last edited:

Heusinomics

Too bad your not closer to Denver

I jst collected and applied pollen from a solidly male Zamaldelica back onto 8 other phenos n some Og. And here I'm wishing I had more females to hit.

Both good problems to hav. Lol

But honestly I'm jelly.
Your glue and your grow is looking fantastic.
Keep up the great work
N the great posts!

Big ups respect and happy growing.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAMN< zamal pollen??? shit.... that's an incredible strain i've been wanting to grow, blew my mind when i learned about zamal - the reunion island landrace.

thanks for the kind words, hues... it's alot of work, but all the labor of love.

transplanted almost every plant in veg... glues, 2.0, gluebreath, silver grapefruit, catpiss moontang, and Ground Pounder Purps in 20 gallons, bb x nl5's, cherry limone, super critical, midnite express all in 3 & 5 gallons... the elmers glue x fire cookies seedlings are in 1 gallons now along with many of the clones that really took off (khalisi x sour bubble, 2.0, gluebreath, gg4, oxf2, acapulco gold, canna-tsu).

cloner is full of glue, 2.0, gluebreath, silver grapefruit, oxf2 and a few others....

Last edited:

mtntrogger

Veteran
i also have a trogger going in flowering also, anyone else run those yet? much more branchy and more space between nodes than the oxf2's. imo flo x ox (or flo x bubba kush) sounds like an amazing mix and im pretty excited for that one also.

My homie in summit ran both of the backcrosses and the f2 trogger. The bx to the Flo (bx1) was superior. I pry a nug from him everytime I can ! Dense, purple , very flavorful with a nice relaxing buzz. Got like 400 more seeds of it too ! My boy in Denver who passed me the Flo years ago, has moved onto the Trogger also. Havent seen his flowers in a bit though, he has a lab, and tends to blast most of the flowers.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Loving the soil and plant work you've got going on avinash. :) I'm following along.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
popped seeds on christmas, full moon vibes:
twista x bubblegum by nordman, trogger bx1 by mtnTrogger, las vegas bubba kush by sin city seeds, WoCa (the white x cocoa kush) by goldie, Silver Grapefruit Minion City Diesel x Sour Bubbl by Seafour, Calio x Sour Bubble by Seafour, Miles Bubba Kush, Kindness (Afgooey x Snowlotus) by Bodhi, 24Karat White by Karma Genetics, Gorilla Glue #4 x Blue Ox, Dakini Kush by Centennial Seeds, Lemon Skunk x Lemon Larry OG Skunk, Golden Triangle (Appalachia x Triangle Kush) by Bodhi, Neon Purps by SG1 of Sanctuary gardens and Sour Tsunami x Scotts OG by Elite Cannabis and Rare Dankness ("Elite Dankness").
i think that's all...

picture.php

^^ after transplanting in veg i took out the 600w HPS and put in a 1000w MH not only for more footprint and wattage, but to help raise temps in the room when flowering lites are out. not everything got transplanted, some are badly needing it and yellowing.... been meaning to re-up on kelp and alfalfa, also need compost and EWC to topcoat all the big pots in veg, which are planning to be about 1 plant per light (3 per tent) plus one extra (7 in total) to fill in or put inbetween lites in the hallway, that's the plan....

also in flowering i removed the 1000w MH and put in a 1000w HPS to help lower temps in bloom tent(s) and wanted to use the switchable 1000w ballast for veg MH. less mixed spectrum in bloom, but that will be fine i think.

picture.php

^^ Mt. Trogger F2 (Flo x Ox) x (flo x ox)
selected more seeds in this family, glad i did... the one's i just put in to germinated are flo x (flo x ox), wanted to see the flo leaning side of these crosses after having all thes ox f2's.... and the bubba kush.

speaking of oxf2;
picture.php

^^ most frosty so far and most sativa looking leaves on this ox f2, similarly close, dense node spacing and little stretch (slow veg) as with the other oxf2 pheno's but this lady has frosted up early and already smells of dank, wet dirty bubba earthy kush at mid week 4

picture.php

^^ Canopy pic under a 600w HPS, that yellowing in all of veg and in that entire pot, the same plant also showed overwatering symptoms during stretch, atho none of the other 3 in that same container did. Needed that alfalfa back then in early stretch also i think...

That's my update week 4.... been feeding lots of malted barley and malted buckwheat teas, in addition to some insect frass, a lil epsom salt, dash of em1 & quantum products (light & vsc), usually all soaked for 24-72 hours not aerated...

oti$

Nice avi! I popped some seed on the full moon as well...not quite as many;) my last seed pop happened to be on a full moon and they seemed to be more vigorous than recent pops. I had heard about people doing this on full moons, but it was just coincidence last time. I was having trouble with seeds lately and after having good results last time, I figured I'd try it again. last night all had long tails and went into coco. Do you run any coco at all anymore or Are you strictly organic? I've been studying up on dirt and will be doing full organic at my rental. I'm excited to see for myself the difference in quality. I'm also a tinkerer And look forward to building a balanced soil. Hope your holiday was good and your new year is safe and fun:D

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I dropped some Mendo Purps around the solstice and have already moved the tails to the bottom of solos... few more still waitin to crack, but I decided I'm gonna find a male purps to use on a few things while I wait on the catpiss bx1s I'm makin...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
buncha my seeds are up, mixing a lightweight soil for them today, bringing it in to get up to temperature. topcoated all veg with alfalfa, kelp, mycos, crumbled panella and "rainbow mix veg" which contains more bacteria & mycos as well as a slew of amendments, watered all that in....
bloom tents are starting to stink, especially during lites out i get nice whiffs....
the khalisi x sour bubble is all kinds of piney at this point, ox f2s are all dirty and dank kush smells, i think there may even be a twista in the mix in flowering that i was unaware of, but the smell is giving her away

Last edited:
G

Avi, sounds like you got a promising start and a lot of little ones about to be well fed. Hope they make for a bountiful 2016. I've noticed you work a lot with the 'Flo' and was wondering which version of DJ's work you are using in your crosses. I picked up a 10 pk of Flo from Dutch Passion back in 2003, my 2nd grow at the time and didn't know what great a plant I had or that I should have been saving cuts as I went through the pack.

No males at all from this pack, so no F2's were made, but almost every girl made a few seeds, so I popped all these eventually and finally got a nice male which I used to make some F2's. Used these to make a few crosses with some of my other favorites thru the years. I've noticed that you and others have made a lot of great looking plants using the Flo and just wondered if anyone had the DP version, which I believe leans a bit more to the Sativa side.

I currently have a clone from a cross using...Flo x (O haze x Sk1), a really great looking male from Sam's freebies

picture.php

picture.php

This girl is at about 4 weeks and starting to get that classic flo aroma that I came to love many years ago. This looks a lot like some of the plants on the last page. Buds really starting to fatten up, hoping to take her down at about 60 days. She's turned into a beast and using up all the space in my small flower room. :)

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I do happen to have a forum cut x flo male, but I hadnt flowered him out in a while...
Hadnt seen the DP one in a minute...

G

I do happen to have a forum cut x flo male, but I hadnt flowered him out in a while...
Hadnt seen the DP one in a minute...

Yeah, I remember reading a story in the DJ forum about him taking some Flo seeds to DP and growing them out, but DP wouldn't let him make selections, so he ended up leaving. I believe they chose selections that they felt wouldn't show mutant growth, as the story goes. Always wondered how his version compared to what I got from DP.

Latest posts

Latest posts