What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Boggle - BOG [Where to get?]

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Hello IC,

I wonder if someone know where i can get the Sour Boogle from BOG?

Esskie

Hello IC,

I wonder if someone know where i can get the Sour Boogle from BOG?

Sour Boggle - Sour Bubble x Giant Bogglegum can be had at the moment at Seed Boutique my friend

Here's a link to the page here

Cracking strains!, I fell in love with BMR myself many moons ago & still have it around in one form or another :ying:

Hope that link is of some help buddy

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Hope that link is of some help buddy

Sure Buddy! This is what i want!

Cracking strains!, I fell in love with BMR myself many moons ago & still have it around in one form or another

I hope i got the same luck!

Esskie

Sure Buddy! This is what i want!

I hope i got the same luck!

Excellent buddy :biggrin:

Glad to have been able to help you out, even if it was just a link.....

Really quite like 'playing' with the NL line myself, the differences between NL#2 (which line is currently being marketed as Oasis :smoke: ... I forget who by right now but I'll get back to you), the more Afghani dominant NL#5 and Sagamartha's NL#9

Have you grown out Nirvanas Northern Lights at all?....nice smoke, plenty trichs but it took 11-12wks to finish properly....by that I mean cloudy/amber trichromes...ok yield just a little longer than expected

Incidentally, you have probably noticed but there are other links such as 'The History of Blueberry' Indica and a couple of others which are interesting reading :ying:

Take Care & my best regards, SK

Esskie

think you are correct agito...haven't actually looked which is ridiculous for all the time it would take!

I gotta say though, always having like a typical afghanica genotype, the more indica dominant line of NL is the one that intrigues me more....

No diss to Nirvana here by any means but I remember Nirvana NL being shorter & squatter and able to finish properly in 8-9wks at most!
My last harvest consisted of Nirvana NL & Blue Mystic with both taking 10-12wks to reach the point where the trichromes even began to change from anything other than clear..

Don't get me wrong, the smoke is a good end of the day one & has taken on that almost earthy, hashy taste but I can't see too many of em filing the room again sadly....maybe the odd one just for something different?

you are correct agito, NL#2 is the basis of DPs Oasis

anyway, my apologies for turning this into a discussion about NL!......I can't think of better strains than BOGs to get back OT!

Last edited:

Esskie

I#ve grown a few NL crosses and a #5 till yet!

Thats exactly the line of NL I'm talking about friend :canabis:

another long gone strain I remember was M39 which was apparently NL#5....

lotta folks around my area don't really rate any of the NLs at all but as a fundamental, building-block strain I find it hard to ignore.....

did you do any seed grows with your NL#5 or just for bud?

Latest posts

Latest posts