What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple indica

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys...Ive grown a few lines and PurpIndica was 1 I was trying to understand early..Took a while but I did manage to locate the cut and it is as said by Guerilla floral-afghan-hashy-perfumy...
Im not sure where it originated from but what I believe most is..Pacific got 2 cuts..a G13(Pg13) and the 2nd was called Purp Indica...
Clips and others have worked these lines and they have been around quite a while...Gruru was a Canadian breeder who either received PInd as a Bx or Bx'd it and rel a line known as Purple-G Bx3(meaning there was a Bx that had taken place..)..also re released by motarebel as POW...
The effect profile does take some work to define..Its def not 1 you want to rush and think just cause its a Indica it will get you high..Its not the case on this plant;.Its more a older cultivar then a hype color play toy..
I also run 2 lines involved with PInd with Purp-G and Purple Butters by Gruru of Kings of Canna..
Now I just read that another posted a PInd x c99?...which may be similar to Purp Butters but Im guessing not much at all..
PurpButters was a claimed "c99 type" but its a Haw Budders Morning Dew phenom...
anyway I been workin on a PInd bx and it has been rel to a degree...also some POW hybrid here to...
IMO Purp Indica needs to be a lil dark goin in and thru mid bloom..It wants a good amount of P_K as any Indica does and does not flower set as fast but can ripen quite quickly...Its def a unique variety...keep rollin
FOE20

Attachments

• MP4full2.jpg
    MP4full2.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 26
  • MP1-PInd-Dom33.jpg
    MP1-PInd-Dom33.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 31
  • PInd2plants_03-24-12.jpg
    PInd2plants_03-24-12.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 27
  • PIndPrebloom_03-24-12.jpg
    PIndPrebloom_03-24-12.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 27
  • PIndHarv1_03-24-12.jpg
    PIndHarv1_03-24-12.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 30
  • PIndHeads1_03-24-12.jpg
    PIndHeads1_03-24-12.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 842whole-crop-view-2-med.jpg
    842whole-crop-view-2-med.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 30
  • POW1beye_12-30-11.jpg
    POW1beye_12-30-11.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 28

superjoint

you said it man this is how i feel too ,i loved working with this plant and plan to again .i need it back thou first : )

Bumb...

Anyone located a legit cutting of the Purple Indica? Ive been searching far and wide, coming up short every time. Ive come close, but not close enough.

sativa-steve

I live in the PNW I have U.W. purple indica ,pure purple indica,the famous demo,s purple urkle,black cherry og,2 cuts black cherry soda.girl scout(forum cut),purple soud d,blackwater. seeds, black cherry og,pink champange,candyland v2,confidential purp,.Thats my purp line up peace and puff,puff-pass

relic1981

Veteran
aww the beloved PI... strain came out of washington and is big in the PNW. i have had a hard time finding it in northenr cali (about 2 hours south of oregon) but i did have a cut of it for a while and it was really stoney and purple tasting (grape koolaid). very good for night time! definatly a winner... she yields well and turns out plenty of phat golfball shaped nugs of purple yumminess.

sativa-steve

Right on Relic,I grew up in Ukiah,am in sea now. You hit it great night med.I also have Malawi,panama gold,dutch treat,blackberry,tahoe,budda tahoe and my fav by far GHOST TRAIN HAZE 23% and afew more.That GG#$ is legendary yes?True og supposed to be sweet to

superjoint

i remember msm, jimmy and the above criminal by force on this site rockin the PI and knew she was special just from the pics. Look around and you should find some somewhere on here. Got a cut but only got a run in with it :(, definately on my must-get-back list.

Slow as fuck, short as fuck, thick stems and leaves, DARK purple hues only rivaled by the urkle cut i had. Interesting taste a little floral to me and syrupy thick smoke. Benzo weed for real All bars,

Exatcly as TFH said above, its rarity seems to be caused mostly by growers ditching it because it takes too damn long to veg, bout a 60-65 day flower time in my OP (organic soil) so that doesnt help. I simply love her though, would love to get a chance to work with her in the future, I know shes still out there, just hiding

take care and stay safe

guerilla

EDIT
Found some old pics, u guys got me seriously jonesin right now. courtesy of MSM I believe

201PurpleIndybush.JPG

201PurpleIndycola.JPG

sending telepathic waves to my old PI cuts sisters and cousins....come back home ;)
Ever get her back ?

Latest posts

Latest posts