What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple indica

phog

Veteran
Anyone here have the purple indica cut or know of it? Love to hear some opinions on it.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

the PI is some tasty, stony shit.

super slow in veg, doesn't yield much, it is my friend's nostalgic strain...he's had it from the beginning of his time :)

this is probably one of the strains i want to get from him to do some crosses with my Moloka`i Frost...he was the one who suggested it :D that would be a killer cross i bet, all kinds of flavors under the sun.

PI, PNW strain, turns purple, doesn't taste like urkle, is unique to itself..if you can get it, good luck, it's out there, but people usually give it up after a few tries because they either couldn't get it right, or it doesn't fit into their grow show...either way, i know i can always find this one.

aloha :)

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tough plant to grow for many, time with the plant cures that most times.

Great knock out stone, ime outcrosses very well

CBF

phog

Veteran
Thank you flyinhawaiin- lots of info there, very nice post

Clearbarb- thanks, I don't have any problem with a tough plant if she's worth it

:wave:

B

bocil

Hear you look a purple Indica , PCK Pakistan Chitral Kush is about Cannabiogen , is avalaible in seedbotique.

findesemana076.jpg

findesemana075.jpg

findesemana077.jpg

findesemana074-1.jpg

findesemana082-1.jpg

findesemana086-1.jpg

In my thread I growing 6 PCK and 3 Purple Uzbekis ( Purple PCK X Uzbeki)

phog

Veteran
Not the one I'm curious about but that's a nice looking plant-great job

guerilla415

i remember msm, jimmy and the above criminal by force on this site rockin the PI and knew she was special just from the pics. Look around and you should find some somewhere on here. Got a cut but only got a run in with it :(, definately on my must-get-back list.

Slow as fuck, short as fuck, thick stems and leaves, DARK purple hues only rivaled by the urkle cut i had. Interesting taste a little floral to me and syrupy thick smoke. Benzo weed for real All bars,

Exatcly as TFH said above, its rarity seems to be caused mostly by growers ditching it because it takes too damn long to veg, bout a 60-65 day flower time in my OP (organic soil) so that doesnt help. I simply love her though, would love to get a chance to work with her in the future, I know shes still out there, just hiding

take care and stay safe

guerilla

EDIT

Found some old pics, u guys got me seriously jonesin right now. courtesy of MSM I believe

201PurpleIndybush.JPG

201PurpleIndycola.JPG

sending telepathic waves to my old PI cuts sisters and cousins....come back home ;)

Last edited:

phog

Veteran
Great info and pics guerilla, do you remembeer how long it takes to veg to 2ft? So its really stoney? Can you compare its potency to any well known strains? Really nice pics man

guerilla415

unless youve had some of the heavier hitters i.e. triangle kush, the white, fire OG etc. then this will be the most poetnt thing youve ever inhaled no doubt. I was/am in love with this girls medicinal value, keep me honest on my non herbal medications too.

Depends on the grow as toi how long to veg to 2ft or so, whats your style???

guerilla

phog

Veteran
Wow, that's good news. I've had bubba many moons ago- that's prob the most potent thing I've had. You mentioned the taste to be floral and syrupy- that sounds really interesting but I'm curious, does it have any grapeyness? I grow in soil, ill grow it regardless of the veg time for its medicinal value though. Was the plant inyour pic in the cold at all to color up like that?

guerilla415

I didnt notice any grape taste, no fruit at all IMO, more perfumey floral type smell and taste.

Im on a mission for this one now, anybody know anyone with some of MSM's PI crosses???

heres a few pics of my PI held localy here in the bay area..........potent smoke

Attachments

• stanly finish 006.jpg
    stanly finish 006.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 21
  • stanly finish 003.jpg
    stanly finish 003.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 22

Green Supreme

Veteran
We have a Purple Indica cut. Pure stank. Reminds me of mushrooms. Very good for my back pain. There will be nug pics in my Whatcha Puffin thread in the Tokers Den. Peace GS