What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeking Critique on Vert Colosseum SOG concept.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Glad you are doing well despite the circumstances bro! Things have a way of working out as long as you take advantage of opportunities...
My case is a good example. I got a 60 day notice out of the blue, resulting in a loss of 4-5k in building materials, and a complete disruption of my cycle, just as I pulled my best harvest, and was poised to gain financial freedom...
Within a week of the notice, an opportunity presented itself which has given me 3 times to space (30x11). I managed to save all my strains, plus 33 plants in veg. I now have more plants in flower than my last site, all in tents, with rooms being built...
Hang in there...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anti, I am so sorry to hear, you've read my post's so you KNOW I understand hard times, Arminus and I have pulled together to support each other through some seriously fucked up last few months. We are just now starting to both turn the corner and get back on track.

You have my thoughts and blessings and I will just BELIEVE that things will work out for you also my friend.

Blessings.....Mega

bobblehead

Veteran
Good thing I pick 'em well enough not to have them go completely psycho on me when things end.

Exactly dude... Character is everything. Glad it worked out for the best, as far a break-ups go. All the same, make it a point NOT to let her know where the new spot is. I planned well in that I live nowhere near my grow house and there's no chance of anyone following me there undetected... lol and their no cell phone reception or gps signals... I'm really starting to think I'd be crazy to shut it down...

Anyway, back to you... I can't wait to see what you do now that you're out on your own and you don't have to follow the old lady's rules.
:tiphat:

Jbonez

Veteran
GL Anti, things will work out, you know what you want, and the universe has no reason not to oblige you.. Looking forward to the future growshows!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hang in there Anti bro :friends:
You'll be on top of this in no time mate, keep that chin up :joint:

Cayenne

building water sealed shelves at a 30 degree angle with the grading going down towards the center of the room, the tables would run at an angle with 3" walls and an opening at the corner, use pvc to route to drain

I am planning to use vertical lighting in my green house as supplemental light and this is going to help with the planning quite a bit, thank you supplemental

Latest posts

Latest posts