What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

numide

Veteran
Hi ICgrowers

Here is my Golden Tiger, a beautifull lady whith a excellent odor, i will put it in 20 Liters closely

maj130710016.jpg

maj130710018.jpg

Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful outdoor golden tigers! :) Best wishes for the flowering!

numide

Veteran
Hi Sativa Lovers :)

I come back with more pics of my lady.Short intermod but very branchy , it smells like coffee.
gtsept013.jpg

gtsept003.jpg

gtsept006.jpg

gtsept004.jpg

gtsept005.jpg

gtsept011.jpg

Thanks Dubi for your work:tiphat::thank you:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Hi

Thieves have beaten my GT but this is what's left :cry:

gt25005.jpg

gt25009.jpg

gt25002.jpg

gt25004.jpg

gt25003.jpg

Thats very sad man ..
I`m looking you post for the GT because we live in a similiar lat and I want to try it too.
The remains looks great.
Can`t wait to see when will it finish {;

GreenMind

Sorry to hear that Numide.

I've been there, too. Sucks big time, but I am glad there is at least something to sample:comfort:

I always figure, Half the people go to bed every night wishing they could Bust you, and the other half wishing they could Rob you.
With these plants its hard to trust anybody.

GM:wave:

numide

Veteran
Hello,
Thanks Goovna and Greenmind for the kind words:tiphat::)

Here is the final pics before the cut and dry bud
Mold appears in late Novembre, so i decided to cut them before invasion. That was not easy to grow sativa outdoor this year, the weather was not our friend, rain, wind and now snow :wallbash:

fin001.jpg

fin003.jpg

fin005.jpg

fin006.jpg

fin2003.jpg

Golden Tiger X Burmese :)
sanstitrecgb.jpg

recolte002.jpg

rcolte2002.jpg

Smoke test coming soon:)

treewizard

I vegged these for about 2 months under cfl. They are trained heavily to bamboo poles to control stretch and about 20-something days into flower. Also grew a male plant outdoors here at 45 or so N until late nov. Didn't seem phased at all by the low 40's rainy autumn. Seems like a few generations of seed grown here could acclimate it to this climate. My boss, who is Thai, said that their rainy season starts when ours does. Obviously some key differences in temperature and length of photoperiod, but still enough in common to give one hope. So without further ado:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi numide,

sorry to hear the weather was not favorable at late flowering. I dont know why but i can not see your pics ... it is a pitty cos im very curious to see them outdoors in your climate.

Waiting for your smoke report ;)

numide

Veteran
Hi Dubi:tiphat:

It's nice to see ya hear, i hope your travel was good and you come back with nice genetic.

I have upload pics of the harvest in my gallery, it may help you to see them. Or i have a thread "numide's balcony" on CBG forum...

The smoke was good, without palpitation, just a big rise in the head which lasts for a long time. The taste is rather pleasant, with a spicy note.
The premature harvest was not the ideal but I was able to see the potential of this beautiful sativa. :good:

I will retry this hybrid for sure in my next outdoor, and i hope this fucking thieves let me finish and smoke it.

See you soon:)

GreenMind

Good to see you back, Dubi;)

We missed you.

2011 is going to be a busy year!

One of my first projects is Gutamala Crosses and Repro! jeje. I am looking forward to some strawberry;)

Wishing everyone here and at ACE and ACE Familia a Productive and Healthy Año Nuevo!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello numide :) Im glad to hear the early harvested still produced good smoke. Hope you saved clones, good luck for next season!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Greenmind,

Thanks for you kind words, i also miss you all a lot!! Wish you the best for 2011 ;) Keep us updated with your breeding projects! :wave:

Good to see you back, Dubi;)

We missed you.

2011 is going to be a busy year!

One of my first projects is Gutamala Crosses and Repro! jeje. I am looking forward to some strawberry;)

Wishing everyone here and at ACE and ACE Familia a Productive and Healthy Año Nuevo!

treewizard

These are from my first run with Golden Tiger. I coludn't find my camera to save my life before I chopped. I took them at exactly 100 days. I have a Malawi dom pheno about a month in now. I will get a picture up before long. The cured budshots were taken today. It really is at its best after two months.

Its been two months but I'm pretty sure the 4 on the left are Malawi branches and the 3 on the right are more Thai.

Malawi dom bud

Thai dom

I figure there's plenty of smoke reports up by now but if anyone wants one ask.

More to come. I have more cuttings vegging and more seeds waiting to sprout. I really want to cross this to my Shishka cut.

treewizard

This is for the Malawi pheno. So I cleaned my piece out and iced it down. I smoked a bowl earlier for effects and I'm about to do another 1/2 (this shit really is potent and I have to go to chemistry in 30 min.)
This stuff is complex and unique enough that it takes a 2nd helping(even though I've been smoking it for about a month now) to be able to really quantify the scent and taste. The scent I think I have settled on describing it as skunk with an undertone of orange zest. Although this bud has a funk all it's own that you will just have to smell for yourself.
The taste is very light and unique. Its like musk with a hint of light incense and an undertone of orange zest.
The effects are very good. Lots of nuances to them. Not at all like G13-Haze or a similar strain with lots of punch but overwhelming or edgy or just kind of 2D. It is strong with no real edge. I'm a pretty heavy smoker and I prefer sativas mostly. I need my indicas and hybrids too don't get me wrong. I can smoke this stuff and function. Its walking the edge at times if you help yourself to 2nds or 3rds though. I would say that it doesn't stimulate thought, rather it lets thoughts flow. What this translates to is that I have found that its the only sativa I have that I can smoke before bed. It doesn't put you to sleep obviously, but it doesn't get in the way either. It comes on pretty quickly but then it keeps coming. It takes a while to fully kick in. That can get you into trouble. I'll edit later for duration.
Man this shit is spacey. Where the fuck did my morning go? Also this stuff makes things more amusing imo.
Here's my Thai pheno and an aromatherapeutic device some of you may recognize..

Nice report, sounds like she's a keeper. "the funk all its own" has got me wondering, now I need to find out what that is. happy smokes!:jump:

treewizard

So this was a B run imo. In other words I could have done better which would translate to it being better. I know That I can smoke a couple bowls of this and still be feeling it after a shift (server so lets say 5 hours) but being a giant pot head and all, I am usually down to smoke after about 3-4. Like I said a better run might change my tune on this. However I have been smoking this for a good month and a half and it has only gotten stronger via continued curing. I really haven't developed any tolerance to this at all.