What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazar i shariff (repro. outdoor)

A

arvid b

Looks good. I hope you get the harvest your imagining from them.

When the time comes please post a smoke report.

Brittany, is a lovely place. I really enjoyed the food and the kindness of the various stall owners in the markets. :)

Is Brittany Britain, isn't that scary?

Nice plants seems you didn't kill them!

Something demeaning never having grown to success!

Makes you all happy on dumb dumb music!

So you all don't want to join the Phoenix hit club? Seems dangerous asking that question back and forth on new recruits.

Bahamut

Man they look realy nice and they seem to like it out their. I hope they ripen in time and they weather stays sunny for you.

jpm

pantegruelion? its fergie(formerly cromaster) very happy to see what youve done with the plants outdoors. when are you planning on harvesting?

looking really great
cant wait to see how they finish
in Afghanistan they finish late at December or even sometimes in January

lets hope they finish sooner here but it seems so judging from your pictures

H

HeryRhom

- Arvid b,Bahamut : Thx men, it's a pleasure... your prayers are heard ! :)

-Jpm : Hi, i know Panta but I'm not him so i know him well via the vibescollective.org :)

-Xxd : Thx bro' :D I need them...

-Seedbreeder101 : Yeah bro', let's hope... think it still needs a good month but I don't know if I can ... They had a lot of rain last week but not mold to report. There's just a little powdery mildew on some tips of leaves, nothing serious for now. Fingers crossed, this week's sun and cold... The seeds will be ready soon, i thought i pollinated light but I suspect it will be more... lol

picture.php

More photos to harvest ... ;)

Kenavo,
HR

grimweeder

nice, i got 7 of these goin indoors still waiting to sex em. the stalk on one is the sweetest stalk ive ever smelt, its like as sweet as bud it stinks that much, an its 2 weeks old.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
looks still like a nice smoke!
What do u mean with black?????
the seeds look like seeds!! It depends on da strain a lot!! the left seeds loock great and fully matured

H

HeryRhom

Hi Buddah, i say black because the seeds on the right are the original RSC! ;)

...a thin skin that wears out then?

nicho69

nice grow
I grew out some supposed mazar seeds this year
they are very fruity and looked quite similar to yours. very good weed
Found one seed yay
I ended up without males so couldnt pollinate some branches
anyone know where to find a good mazar strain.

H

HeryRhom

anyone know where to find a good mazar strain.
Hi Nicho69, hum Dutch passion : Mazar x Skunk#1 and RSC : Landrace Mazar, others maybe ?

black buds?
Hi Jpm, how was the yield and smoke?

Not black bud lol black seeds compared to the original seeds of RSC... The yield is seedy and the smoke is still early but a little bit like the smell, strawberry style.

Here is the apex of the saved session, i will make a mama style bonsai...

Kenavo