Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

Thread Title Search
TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2018, 10:42 PM #1511
maimunji

maimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of light
Bhb3ks 1 Runt pheno.

maimunji is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:48 PM #1512
maimunji

maimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of light
Amherst Urcle Dog. Purple pheno.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:51 PM #1513
maimunji

Last one Amherst Urcle Dog

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:15 AM #1514
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
good results for such small pots man... respect!
i think if you would clean up the bottom third of the plant you would get a better yield overall... but great never the less!!
peace

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:34 AM #1515
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
My Amherst Urkle Dog looked like your second pheno, sweet.

This Alien Chemfire is great! (AKPDD x CFAK)

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:09 PM #1516
maimunji

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTLabs View Post
good results for such small pots man... respect!
i think if you would clean up the bottom third of the plant you would get a better yield overall... but great never the less!!
peace
Yes better quality bud overall. I will hit more than gpw this run for sure will post dry yield from every plant and smoke report. Bhb3k s1 is keeper stable and very potent. Great smell and taste. I like Purple Amherst sour dog but can't decide for keeping. I can see few seeds here and there. She don't sprout nanners but when I smash seeds I can see nanners inside the seeds very strange. Some plants just want to reproduce and only way is to s1 themself. No nanners or seeds on other plants. May pop few seeds to see what come them them. This is by the look only smoke test from some cured buds will show which plant I will keep. But they are all very frosty and I love them all.

Old 01-09-2018, 01:20 PM #1517
maimunji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo4200 View Post
My Amherst Urkle Dog looked like your second pheno, sweet.

This Alien Chemfire is great! (AKPDD x CFAK)
Yep just go back pages and I can see they have very similar structure. From 7 seeds poped I see 2 different phenos. One tall stretchy long flowering high yield. Other is super frosty colorful with less space between nodes and fat stems looks like og on the nugs. But all plants have variations and can be totally different from clones.

Old 01-09-2018, 05:49 PM #1518
maimunji

Few random nugs that I remove from plants for fast dry and smoke. Nothing for smoke here.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:38 AM #1519
sirtween

sirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura about
Some beautifull pics, I hope to try this strain one day.
sirtween is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 12:20 PM #1520
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
welcome to the thread sirtween... we have some new things coming soon.. what is the consensus here on Gelato and co? anyone? are they soo much better than GSC?