Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

Thread Title Search
TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2017, 04:40 AM #1491
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Merry Christmas homies!!

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:36 PM #1492
maimunji

maimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of light
Merry christmas. All the best for families.
maimunji is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:17 PM #1493
maimunji

maimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of lightmaimunji is a glorious beacon of light
Ok plants finish 8 week of 12/12. Trichomes is mostly cloudy with some clear. Hardly can see any amber maybe one or two on top buds. Maybe 2 more weeks to finish? Time and jewel loop will tell.
Amherst Urkle dog. This plant start to change color to purple last week and quickly move from leaves to buds.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:23 PM #1494
maimunji

Here is another one Amherst Urkle dog. No purple on this but start to fade nice.

Old 12-26-2017, 11:30 PM #1495
maimunji

And Third pheno Amherst UrKle dog. This one explode with new pistils week 7 and 8 if she is stable i will leave her maybe 11/12 weeks a lots of clear trich on her.

Old 12-26-2017, 11:39 PM #1496
maimunji

Almost forgot this beauty here BHB3K S1. Smell is awesome i want to eat her.

Old 12-27-2017, 10:55 AM #1497
maimunji

And second phebo bhb3k s1 start to change color last few days slowly goes to purple.

Old 12-28-2017, 12:20 AM #1498
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
dude, she is showing mad love... look at that heap of resin... damn!!
good work bro!
Happy New Year to all... we got some new pics to come... need to upload.. and we entered the first Cup for 2018... fingers crossed!

Old 12-28-2017, 12:22 AM #1499
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimunji View Post
Almost forgot this beauty here BHB3K S1. Smell is awesome i want to eat her.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
TACO

Old 12-28-2017, 12:33 AM #1500
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Yes, those are some fine looking plants!
Well done by bothe the breeder and the grower..A+
Frost on top of frost...wow nice job!
Shag
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote