Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

Thread Title Search
Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2017, 04:40 PM #291
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
He was think on simple sugars...
Dog Star is online now Quote

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 10-26-2017, 05:21 PM #292
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
Last week I saw a study which shows direct correlation of sugar and cancer growth. It forced cells to mutate. Stay away from all synthetic sugar and only use organic naturally occurring sugars like from RAW FRUITS! If you are suffering from cancer keep sugar out of our diet! Fresh fruit in small amounts only.
Refined sugars contribute to an acidic body and also provide fuel for cancers.

Your food would ideally be alkaline or alkalizing fruits and lots of dark green veggies. No artificial colors, flavors, ingredients. No hydrogenated oils or heavily processed foods. Basically almost everything pre-packaged should be avoided. No meats.

When your system is alkaline, cancer will slow and anything positive you're doing will work even better.

Your cannabis for RSO should ideally have, at the very least, 3% CBD and 3% THC.

Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2017, 10:36 AM #293
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Refined sugars contribute to an acidic body and also provide fuel for cancers.

Your food would ideally be alkaline or alkalizing fruits and lots of dark green veggies. No artificial colors, flavors, ingredients. No hydrogenated oils or heavily processed foods. Basically almost everything pre-packaged should be avoided. No meats.

When your system is alkaline, cancer will slow and anything positive you're doing will work even better.

Your cannabis for RSO should ideally have, at the very least, 3% CBD and 3% THC.

Dr Melamede says there are two basic types of cancers, one sugar loving and the other fat loving.
Gray Wolf is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:41 PM #294
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
Dr Melamede says there are two basic types of cancers, one sugar loving and the other fat loving.
Did they say which ones are which, and how to tell? Good info, since it's better to be able to eat at least one or the other.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:29 PM #295
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Did they say which ones are which, and how to tell? Good info, since it's better to be able to eat at least one or the other.
He did, but the list is long and my memory isn't almost a decade later. He's retired from the university and Academy of Science, and at Phoenix Tears now.

He's the person I know that is most current on the latest and greatest and a fine fellow, so suggest you contact him and pick his keen mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg
Gray Wolf is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2017, 05:14 PM #296
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
He did, but the list is long and my memory isn't almost a decade later. He's retired from the university and Academy of Science, and at Phoenix Tears now.

He's the person I know that is most current on the latest and greatest and a fine fellow, so suggest you contact him and pick his keen mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg
Awesome! Brilliant guy!

Old 10-28-2017, 07:25 PM #297
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
How do I get someone to use this for cancer?

First I would be like you got money? Second, are you ready to get really high?

Joking aside that's really the problems, getting high and the moola for it.

She has used marinol. Stopped using it. Asked us one time while she was drunk if she could smoke with us, BOT we didn't have any on us.

Oh I got it. I'll just make her a couple caps. Yea. That's good.

Old 10-28-2017, 07:53 PM #298
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
angelgoob, take the time to read the thread and you will find information on how to mitigate the effects of thc... a very common one is high doses of vit c, that is known to help fight cancer as well..
peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:21 PM #299
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, there's been scholarly articles regarding sugar and cancer.
American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
https://www.researchgate.net/profile...cation/6704473

https://www.fasebj.org/content/30/1_...ent/42.1.short
Consumption of Total and Individual Sugars, Sugary Foods and Sugary Beverages in Relation to Adiposity-Related Cancer Risk in the Framingham Offspring Cohort (1991–2013)
National Cancer Institute:
Sweetened Beverage Consumption and Risk of Biliary Tract and Gallbladder Cancer in a Prospective Study

Yada, yada, yada...... I'm sure Monsanto has nixed other reviews/studies, etc.

Limiting or eliminating sugars is one tool....
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2017, 02:24 AM #300
Stash

Stash is a jewel in the roughStash is a jewel in the roughStash is a jewel in the roughStash is a jewel in the roughStash is a jewel in the roughStash is a jewel in the roughStash is a jewel in the rough
I haven't read much in this thread yet but wife has non hodgkin's lymphoma and her first 4 months of chemo didn't work. I thought for sure she would be better but now I'm really getting worried. Any one know if the oil works on her type of cancer? Thanks, Stash
Stash is offline Quote