What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Huge Strain Lineage

Ekz_Ray

roll me 1 kenobi,

would you happen o know the lineage of big buddah seeds the kali, and nirvanas pure power plant?

Plz Educate All Children Everyday
PEACE

Well Nirvana's Pure Power Plant (ppp) is a clone of Dutch Passion's Power Plant crossed with Nirvana's Purple Skunk Male for seed. ( DPS Power Plant x Nirvana's Purple Skunk)

KALI

KALI

roll me 1 kenobi,

would you happen o know the lineage of big buddah seeds the kali, and nirvanas pure power plant?

Plz Educate All Children Everyday
PEACE

The Kali is an old skool land race affey so buddha says although mr cheese himself told me the landrace affey stuff was bs, and that it was his superskunk male they used to cross with cheese not the cali! well that was his story the last time we sat down for a cup of tea anyway,:whistling:

Gene-weaver is right reading up on Big Buddha Seeds The Kali is a landrace either from Pakistan or Afghanistan. That means all Big Buddha knows is that it's a landrace indica. Now as for landrace being bs; well that is partially true. It can be hit or miss. All strains today originated from landrace stocks that people selected the best from and combine them with the best of other landrace to produce todays elite strains. Personally I just grew out some landrace afghani (Mazar-i-Sharif) and my cut tastes like lemon fuel , and has a heavy hit to it. But didn't produce alot. Others have grown out MIS and it got fat, and turned purple, but did not get anyone high.

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

but the mazar is a skunk/affie cross variable(big bud, b52, super skunk, hog), or are the strain guides wrong, and ye it says af/pak cross for the kali, but when every new strain is crossed with some of everything around yu are left to wonder, well that and nobody wants to give out secret ingredients to their concoctions for whatever reason... so i just be wanting a diffrent look into lineage...

thanks guys..... anybody know what mandalas unknown might be??

Mazar-i-Sharif is a physical place in Afghanistan that cultivates cannabis for hash. Seed stock from there is also called Mazar-i-Sharif , and is half of the cross (Skunk being the other half) in DP's Mazar.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
LLCoolBud & RollmeoneKenobi said:
Sour Saver = [Sour Diesel 1.5 x Lifesaver] x [Sour Saver v1 x Lifesaver] x Sour Saver v1 x Sour Saver v1

I'm not sure where that came from but this is correct...

Sour Saver (Swan Song Seeds) = Double Sour Diesel v2 x Lifesaver

Here are a few additional crosses:

Limon (Swan Song Seeds) = Double Sour Diesel v2 x Citral Kush
Sour Cali (Swan Song Seeds) = Arcadia Trainwreck x Double Sour Diesel v2
Sour Thai (Swan Song Seeds) = Double Sour Diesel v2 x Cocoa Thai
Black Kush (Swan Song Seeds) = Black Domina x Hindu Kush
Cappuccino (Swan Song Seeds) = East Coast Sour Diesel x Petrol
Lemon Diesel (Swan Song Seeds) = Double Sour Diesel v2 x Sour Thai
Double Sour Bubble (Swan Song Seeds) = Double Sour Diesel v2 x Sour Bubble
Robert Plant (Swan Song Seeds) = Arcadia Trainwreck x Arcadia Trainwreck
Motor City Diesel (Swan Song Seeds) = East Coast Sour Diesel x Double Sour Diesel v2
Tush (Swan Song Seeds) = Black Thai (Thai Tanic IX-I) x Black Kush

Thank you Zepp for the the correction and new strains! An earlier poster said that some of my strains don't match the breeders description. Where Greenhouse is concerned I list Mr Nice formulas since Shantibabba bred them and Arjan may be embellishing. For example in the Big Book of Buds by Ed Rosenthal, GHS El Nino is listed as a Haze/ Superskunk Brazilian x South Indian ; where as Mr Nice La Nina is listed as just Haze x WW. My guess is Shantibabba crossed a clone of Original Haze x Skunk 1 with a male WW, and stabilized the strain .A lot of breeders keep the exact breeding formula a secret and only give basic heritage.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
thanks for the updates Rollme... I found one of my strains from '04 listed under another breeders name... maybe they made F2's? It's Humboldtberry (Swan Song Seeds) = Arcadia Trainwreck x Blueberry

OrganicMonkey on the other strain thread made a point that Original Gangsta Kush was incorrect. It was the same on this strain lineage and has been updated !