What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Outdoor Grow Contest

Sour Seed

Hey guys!
Great show everyone!
I'd like to jump in here why not?
Lets show off this years efforts so far shall we?
A Lot of dedication and hard work goes into my grows and genetics.
So here we go.
I'm a legal grower in Colorado.
So we def have an edge in the legal states but I can say without caution it really takes a daily dose of hard work and dedication to grow all these ladies each year and keep each one so happy.

Attachments

• 20150830_162807.jpg
    20150830_162807.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20140920_160103.jpg
    IMG_20140920_160103.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20150716_162529.jpg
    20150716_162529.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 20150716_163320.jpg
    20150716_163320.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 84

hicksticky

Still at large...
Wow! Looks like most every one is have a good year outdoors..... beautiful stuff.

It's getting time to start the first leg of my outdoor harvest of some the earlier strains, having some decent weather to help ripen them up.

Purple Nocturnal #2
Very strong smell of blueberry muffins...
0920151406a_zps6zikxer4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Purple Nocturnal#1
0920151313b_zpsvrelp8iz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Khalisi #2
0920151730a_zpsnqrojc5i.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Kay's kush
0920151315b_zpswwbvkoee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
0920151315a_zpsss1hpwag.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MadMac

far beyond driven...
high,
...here some flower ART :)
Enjoy... and look @ the water reflection... that's me ;-)
photos where taken @ my guerrilla grow today @ 51°lat north europa...
happy growin'
M.

PCK
picture.php

Nepal Jam
picture.php

early Malawi
picture.php

Erpurt
picture.php

Bangi Haze
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
PSA - Everybody remember to keep your eyes peeled for caterpillars. I'm in Colorado frontrange and didn't think they would be an issue for me here. I naively thought it was mainly a westcoast PNW thing to deal with. I saw a couple the other day and sprayed my ladies with some Bt-k to ward them off til harvest. :yes:

T

the rooster

Fine fat colas rooster!

Yes , these two plants have the compact buds and big enough . It will take about two weeks for ripening . The plant that is in the pot instead of 120 liters , most likely , the cut between Saturday and domenica.per this plant flowering began the first few days of August . For the other two instead flowering began after the first week of August .
Hello , thank you again .:)

:tiphat:

fuggzy

What a good read.

What a good read.

This all looks great guys, keep up the good work!

Rooster I'm a bit jealous that you can grow on your roof. That is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. The garden is great looking. :tiphat:

MrTea, awesome looking plants. I wish I was able to smoke that Cookie Plans with you. Great picture!

MadMac your pictures are easily the best of the group. Great job. If I could sit in front of those plants, I'd probably just stare at them all day. :)

Subbed, and watching. Next year I'll be competing, so watch out!
:friends:

diabolico

Veteran
Hi growers. I show you some pictures of part of the harvest after 1 week to dry.
picture.php

picture.php

120gr net tare
picture.php

And this Serena 55gg after flowering.
picture.php

picture.php

Good evening to all.