What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hurray!!! Received My DG Prizes Today

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Well the Long dragged out wait is over BUT their is a sad ending to a Happy Day for Me.

I received my 3 Packs of Ms. Dutch Grown Award Winning Seeds ( Muchas Gracias Ms. Dutch Grown ) & ( Muchas Gracias Gypsy ) for giving us Member such great gifts and chances to win and be Involved in the World's Best Cannibus website & Online Magazine.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I am very happy for you!! I've grown KQR from DG and man, she is the SHEEET!

Good luck with your packs and have a happy holiday Season!!

- SubN

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I retracted the pic in all honesty i was merely displaying the contents inside and the pack of Blubonic was not Included> quickly fixed.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Im sorry man, i was indeed a lil outta line and meant no harm. I've done the same thing and had the same reaction and like we both agree, it's not good to post that :p

- SubN

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
no problema & It's all good SF
getsmiley.php

I guess today is a fuck up day but it's all fixed in a flash of a cap being fired ;)

toasted1

congrats RoachClip looks like some great seeds :good:
:dance013: got mine today to :woohoo:
picture.php

i also say thank you to DG and Gypsy :tiphat:

stay safe
:smokey: