What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Build your own perfect strain!

angelgoob

Alright, I'll start off by describing mine.

It's not the most potent, in fact it can never be overpowering. It has a lemon taste but it's not light at all, in fact it's sickly sweet and unlike a lot of lemon strains that you can break up without smelling over and over, this one you can't set down. Every bud must be smelled.

It's purple, because purple tinged and purple plants are cool to me. The strain can weather the cold, and is super fast. It has a high rate of trifoliates, producing a multi-cola so you don't have to top.

It has a functional up high, that people never seem to experience these days. You can sleep on it, but it produces a zest for life.

It has a body buzz but not in the heart or lungs, kind of like a warm protective vibe, yet bears an ungroundningness that keeps you searching for your true inner self that leads to personal growth and a growing wealth of personal knowledge that spread, expands and inspires other people.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a short multi-cola plant (indica dom) good for pain/sleep assistance, that is an auto fem so it is ready before helicopters start buzzing around looking for it in autumn. it doesn't need to be the highest thc % either. i got savagely high off of good columbian & jamaican strains forty years ago. some of the weed i run across now, a joint will last me for a week or two. which is why i make little one-hit bowls out of deer antlers & random sticks/twigs etc...:tiphat:

CaptainDankness

Ain't no such thing as a perfect strain, variety is the true spice of life.

I even like some brick weed occasionally. Lol, can't be too shitty of course.

angelgoob

captaindankness. alright you stick with that. fine don't play. you're on your own you can try mine if you want.

smug pepe...uh yea...it's just a female plant no SHOW BOBS needed.

and you with the autos with low % THC. That's why I am trying to make.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
and you with the autos with low % THC. That's why I am trying to make.

not TOO low, i just don't need 20% and up THC. great flavor/medium buzz so i can smoke an entire joint while fishing & still be able to fish when i'm done. :biggrin: i HAVE gotten so stoned before that i just sat on a rock & smiled...:tiphat:

angelgoob

I smoke some 12 to 15% stuff. Just guessing based on strains and how the trics looked and they kind of matched.

One joint and you were satisfied, but not blasted. Gets rid of headaches though maybe?

Smoke some and whatever my head was doing felt great. I don't know if it was affecting my prefrontal making it buzz with alpha waves, I mean it was, but how exactly did it make my head feel cool, not there, but still there like bare electrical wires with no interference? sorry for the explanation. I went there.

St. Phatty

No way I could improve on Mother Nature.

One of the best Indica's I've had was a Humboldt 'mystery mix', seeds saved by a friend in Silicon Valley.

I called it "PU Licorice Skunk", because it had the slightly conflicting extreme smells of Skunk STINK & Double STINK, and a strong licorice smell. Pure Indica growth pattern, very little side branching.

I grew out Brothers Grimm White Widow in the 00's, and one of the varieties was a smaller plant with a strong Hazelnut liqueur smell, like Frangelica.

At the time I had a medium case of "My boss is an Asshole-itis", heartburn from BS at work.

The WW was just as tension melting as vanilla ice cream with caramel swirls, heavy chocolate, and lots of peanut butter cups.

I think Mr. Soul said that White Widow came from his partner Sly.

There have been many others. To be honest, the bud I was recently gifted by a neighbor, Blueberry something but about a 50-50 Indica-Sativa, was about as good as anything I've ever had.

It's my current Wake and Bake bud. :woohoo:

mr.brunch

Veteran
A seed plant that produces various colas of different weeds(5 or 6 say) and no 2 seeds are the same.... is that pushing it too far? :)

Variety of different profiles/tastes/smells is the best way to get high and avoid tolerance issues!

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
A 8 week sativa that turns the world into a bright bubbly cartoon, and a 6 week Indica that will put you to sleep with a grin like you slaved all week, its friday, you just got paid, but the check tripled.

angelgoob

Dr Young. Yo there was some indica that did this same thing. Or was it a hybrid? Definitely spacing yet grounding happening with that one there.

Mr. Mr and dr. lol. anyway Mr. No man. no variation. if you want that then buy different seeds. mine would be stable. stop dreaming. haha jk man I know what you mean, but now that you know what I mean...

Latest posts

Latest posts