What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bio Bizz Allmix / beginning 5th week yellowing thankyou!

seekbio

Hello guys like in the Titel i have a yellowing problem..

Setup :

600w - 1m² - 7L Pots - Clones - Used Schedule for Allmix (with and without Topmax)

The yellowing is starting from the bottom feeding schedule till now was :(w4) 1-3-1 (1-3-0) used last feed .5 Fishmix + .5 Grow per L seemed to stopped the process of goin further and faster yellow(Upper Part is the light Greenish i hope u know what i mean can send in pic's later)

Strain's (Orangehillspecial/DP - Vanilla Kush/Barneys - Superskunk/Sensi)

I have 3 plants growin in some supermarked soil using Plagron and Hesi P+ they are really impressive green (it was my schedule as i started growing worked like charm.. so i thought goin back and testing)

My question is should i up the Grow/Fish? i was thinkin bout 1.5 ml per L i dont want to overdue it i never did on bio bizz i believe my yields was never that good (with plagron i got close to 1g per w - with bio my last was 0.5g.....most bad grow i ever had)

I hope i find help will post the picture in bout 10hr's but like i said the yellowing is from the buttom and it is like this.. and this is what i talk about light green

Thank you very much i appreciate you taking your time and helping me

Attachments

• Ndef.jpg
    Ndef.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 21
  • nlightgreen.jpg
    nlightgreen.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 19

seekbio

Sorry forget to say most of the stuff..

i water like if the soil is dry - between 3-5 days till run off

Temps are like 62,6F Night lowest 82,4F Day highest

Plants had one times a underwatering sign in week 1 coz i was goin low with watering its the second time i grow them!

seekbio

Thats the pic's need advise ! thank you guys bet its not enough feeding

the two okayish looking ones are plagron

the lighter ones are bio

bio close up

thank you guys!

Attachments

• IMG_6058.jpg
    IMG_6058.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6060.jpg
    IMG_6060.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6061.jpg
    IMG_6061.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 18

seekbio

day 31...could some bio bizz expert just say something like -- yes up the grow or yes up the bloom by 1ml anything would help even something like get some epsom salt

rh is max 50% lowest 36%
ph of my water is like 8-8.5 if i get nutrient in it its like 6.5

im just not sure if i should still up some more grow in week 5 or if they look still fine to yield something / + the tips the other thing is N i believe but the tips im not quit sure..

i get none overfeeding the tips in the upper plant look healthy (without the light yellow thing) so it has to be N

hopefully some expert will have mercy on me

would say they still need atleast 30+ days

+ sorry english is not my first language and the thread is quit unenjoyable to read i cant edit my post's or i am just to dumb sorry!

thank you guys

seekbio

thank you simoha ++ thanks again i searched for the bulb thing like the last 5 days x)) now it would be the only question left should i go from now on with my mineral nutrient i believe it would be better then ..

but in my last grow it was like it stopped at around week 6 nothing was getting more yellow and the buds we're goin to be bigger and bigger

secondary nutrients are u really sure about this?? because i saw pictures with n def the plant had the tips too? ;>

anyway thank you atleast something time to read x)

Siomha

sorry for not getting back with you I havent been on here for a while. How did the grow turn out by the end?

If you grow Bio Bizz Organics like i do, I use Also the Green Bottle ALC-MIX
Once per week from start , i quit use this about 3 weeks before harvest.

Also you want Epsom Salt.

Use week 2 in veg one

And Week 2 , also Week 4 in flower

Good luck