What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Getting Eyes Examined Question

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Am in my 60's ( eeeek! ) and it's been many moons since I've had my eyes examined and I need it.
nono.gif

I have an appointment in about an hour but I also just did a bit of Chem Scout and wonder if I made a mistake in doing so, so close to an eye exam.

What say you?

BudToaster

Veteran
i make a point of being buzzed to be sure the anti-glaucoma effects are present and measured ... maintaining a stable intraocular pressure for going on 12 years ... besides, it's my natural state.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they have the pupil expanding drops, you're going to look buggered anyway.

hyposomniac

i make a point of being buzzed to be sure the anti-glaucoma effects are present and measured ... maintaining a stable intraocular pressure for going on 12 years ... besides, it's my natural state.
And what are some strains you really feel in the eyeballs? Anyone can answer.

BudToaster

Veteran
oh, sorry ... eyes don't feel better, just have better intraocular pressure readings ... being high all the time makes me feel better overall - at least at almost 70 i ain't got no pains and such like.

i attribute most of this to my nutrition - real food - and fitness routine - 30 minutes of cardio on Nordic Track and 20 minutes of strength training, most days.

M

moose eater

My eye-sight went down hill for years, and due to other complications I make a point of doing my once-every two-years-or-so exams straight as an arrow.

But my guess is that you'll get more negative distortion of your results by staring at your computer screen for hours on end than from taking a few puffs.

Dry-eye syndrome and the effects on vision suck, and are probably more of a cause of skewed vision or distortion than the herb is. Just my experience.

And as another pointed out early on, you're pretty well pas the opportunity to say, "Not now, maybe later." anyway.. Right?

Starmstr

You guys missed my point. I actually messed up my medication for glaucoma by getting tested right after dabbing. The drop was significant enough for the Dr to take me off meds, however, the reduced pressure only last a short duration. So in my case both meds bring my pressure down to normal levels.... Dr drops 6-8hrs. Dabs 2-3. Drops about 5 points each prescription.