What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 weeks in with Aptus shits blowing up around here..

jackmayoffer

Veteran
its $600 retail for the all the additives of the smallest size, doesn't include your base nute.
Are you using Heavy 16 for the base?

Jack your not running the prime? The new schedule has a spot for the prime in the line up.

Looks good definitely inspired me to give it a run, did you run the sample pack at first and noticed results? Or did you just dive head on?
As far as base nutes I am running several base nutes with the Aptus line seeing what works best each room. Heavy 16, Advance Sensi,Pure Blend Pro, Dutch Master.So far the Sensi and Heavy 16 are leading the pack. I also do weekly tea brews of Caps bennies rute,nute,foliar,worm castings,Alfalfa and Mollases. I have used heavy Prime in the past but im liking the Aptus way more. The Fasilitor causes the rez to bubble so leave a liitle room for foam on the top of rez..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
WOW :yoinks:
phenomenal growth for 4wks
looks like the HULK is making some money bottling his radioactive urine :bigeye:

cyat

Veteran
jack, aptus says only keep it in the res 3 days max...so its more of a soil/less thing?

or do rock your res for a week or more?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya its $600 for everything in the small size, and $1800 for everything in the larger bottles.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
OH FUCK!!!!

think im going to have to reconsider this one....

2k a run in nutes isnt too big a deal imho... it suck to pay but if it adds 3 zips over the entire run its payed for itself.... just the way i look at it... im intrigued....

Dorky

There bloom boost

L-Amino Acids aid in floral development and maturation
Potassium (K), Iron (Fe) and other micronutrients assist floral development
Vitamins promotes hormone production
o Gebbelerines for shooting
o Cytokinins for cellular division
Polysaccharides (sugars) stimulate nutrient uptake and microlife populations

gebbelerines and cytokinins sounds like what Promalin does

http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-growing/75983-promalin-gibberellins-experiment.html

You could also foliar spray SNS 604 it has GA4 and GA12 and kelp

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
2k a run in nutes isnt too big a deal imho... it suck to pay but if it adds 3 zips over the entire run its payed for itself.... just the way i look at it... im intrigued....

true, but if your running 300 gallons a week and getting nutrient for free....

im interested in the nutrient but, i just cant see laying down that kind of cheddar. for $2k, id rather go grab 10 more 1k digital ballasts or pay a deposit for another house...

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i feel ya but not everyone has that freedom im maxed on what im doing and paying alittle more for alot more isnt a bad trade however my room this round i dont see how i can do any better..... absolutely insane. but im open to it all and would rather apply it to a real test and decide for myself...

i use just a few products with amazing results.. but i believe in a dialed room before nutes... and reading you plants before nutes as well.. but you know all this. and yes i agree with with the other house idea... but i cant do that and i run 100g every 2 days in my set up so i know the feeling of the nutes lol....

Mia

SICK!!! :tiphat: wish i could say that.....

think i only felt that way 2-3 times in my growing career...

I know right...I feel the same way.
Speaking of which, off to the garden to party with the ladies on a Saturday night. Such is the life..
Interesting thread. Killer garden jack. Impressive. Will be watching

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Wayy over priced shit... Read some of Spurr's post on nutes.....2k a run would be more like $200 with better or equal results

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Wayy over priced shit... Read some of Spurr's post on nutes.....2k a run would be more like $200 with better or equal results

I wasnt even going to reply to this one but your claiming i could get better results when you havent even seen the final results seems ass backwards to me.I have run almost every nutrien combo out there including no nutriens and I have also done custom mixes. So far Aptus is rite at the top. The test we did we did the first round was great it was all there taste, smell bag appeal it had it all..Thats why we ran it in a couple of the big rooms. At the end of the day when your on your game and your rooms produce Top shelf meds its not an issue dropping a little extra on Aptus to bring your room to a whole nother level..
.Apperantly i am waisting my time and money. I will keep doing what I do and you keep doing what you do.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
No worries man... Read more of Spurrs post... you can save all that money your throwing away for something better... At the very least have a better understanding of why your over spending for nutes :) You grow dank...so dont take it the wrong way... just a much easier approach and way less cash to get those results... thats much more brag worthy than tossing your cash in the trash .... Ive seen your rooms are the Crooks site your a mod at... you've got skillz man.. just can always learn more

Z

Z-ro

when i ran blue dream, they would always be that size during week 4 on just regular canna coco nutes, just base, pk, and some rizo here and there, no co2...so if you super blast wifi with all that stuff no doubt youre gonna get huge returns, also the difference between day 28 and 34 is a big difference still both week 4.

another good product to look at is primordial solutions sea green, really increases nutrient uptake and allows very high feedings, doesnt act as a sub for phosphoload tho, which i would never use anyway. i like getting high yields and all, but i like not getting budrot even more.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those buds are no joke at all they are the size of softballs. Your growroom is awesome and you've got serious growing skills. Thanks for sharing.

-Funk