You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > Seasonal Salutations

Thread Title Search
Seasonal Salutations Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2015, 04:23 PM #11
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully, in this coming year, I will be able to fly back to the UK and face whatever music awaits me. I will also try and get my wife and kids to join me. That's my aim for this coming new year. If I can reach that goal by this time next year, I will be a happy man. To get myself and my young family back to the UK safe and sound. It's not much to want, but still could prove difficult.

Sending good vibes this will resolve as you want/need it to, Gypsy.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2015, 11:50 PM #12
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
I wanted to make a joke about "seasonal flatuations" or flatulence or whatever but won't go there! Good vibes to Gypsy and all the supporting staff. I think this is going to be a great year!

Old 12-29-2015, 06:54 AM #13
guineapig

Location: In spite of my rage I am still just a rodent in a cage
guineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud of
Peace on Earth to all the people of good wills

kind regards from guineapig
guineapig is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2015, 02:33 PM #14
LoungeLizard

Seasons cheifins every buddy

Old 12-31-2015, 04:08 PM #15
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud of
Good new year to one and all

BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2015, 05:04 PM #16
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Happy New Year to all and make 2016 the best year ever!

And to Gypsy, you are in our thoughts and prayers friend, be strong, and God willing this will be the year you are freed! Be well brother.

Best vibes !
Lester Beans is offline Quote