What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

GreenBearCA

I have many strains from him, but you have to remember, he started smoking in the late 80's I think. What he knows of stuff before that is from other people.
It sounds like you have had a lot of success germinating Fowlers seeds which can be tricky on the best days due to the nature of landrace genetics seeds. Would you be able to enlighten us with what germination techniques has worked best for you? Do you deviate from Johns Seed Germination guide? Thank you for sharing.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did not do that well with lots of his strains honestly. I try to crack or scrape the seam of the seed to help it open. I change out paper towels after 2 days to avoid mold. Let them go 4 days quite often. After that you can take the shell off or put it in dirt.

I am not sure if I got any to germinate by taking the shell off or the dirt thing.

Abdthi1966

I know this thread has been quiet for awhile, as has Snow apparently. I’m new to his stuff but picked up a pack of Wintergreen from SHN, which is direct from breeder, albeit perhaps old stock for a hefty price haha. All in all I’m taking the long route to germination and open pollinating some clones, as well as doing some crosses with a Romulan BX1 in the future.

However, I really don’t much about it other than that I’m intrigued by the description, which talks of winter vibes, and snowy wonderlands, exact. I haven’t been able to find a grow diary anywhere but I thought if anyone may have experience with this girl it may be one of you.

Last edited:

GreenBearCA

I know this thread has been quiet for awhile, as has Snow apparently. I’m new to his stuff but picked up a pack of Wintergreen from SHN, which is direct from breeder, albeit perhaps old stock for a hefty price haha. All in all I’m taking the long route to germination and open pollinating some clones, as well as doing some crosses with a Romulan BX1 in the future.

However, I really don’t much about it other than that I’m intrigued by the description, which talks of winter vibes, and snowy wonderlands, exact. I haven’t been able to find a grow diary anywhere but I thought if anyone may have experience with this girl it may be one of you.

Snow has been running silent for awhile but from what I understand most of the work on the Wintergreen was done by his partner highclouds707 on IG. My personnel experience is the Wintergreen was some awesome smoke but it did show some intersex traits so watch the lowers.

Abdthi1966

I’ll check him out for sure. Does that include the work on the related strain; wintergreen in hell? Thanks for the info brotha, hopefully snow is doing alright. I just listened to a podcast with him from around 8 months ago and he seems like a cool guy.

i.love.scotch

I've got some Snow High Vietnamese Black seeds sitting in the fridge. Does anyone have any idea what I can expect from these?

F2F

Just checked inbox again after seeing the last two posts here. Nada…I’m waiting on the VB repros…

Peace
F2F

mumms

Black Raspberry Haze, delicious grape and port wine terpene profile, a nice one to enjoy mid day, not overly powerful but a nice mellow ride

Attachments

• PXL_20230407_013855830.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230407_013855830.PORTRAIT.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
  • PXL_20230407_013844212.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230407_013844212.PORTRAIT.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25

DNHappy

Black Raspberry Haze, delicious grape and port wine terpene profile, a nice one to enjoy mid day, not overly powerful but a nice mellow ride
How many weeks did the black raspberry haze take to finish? I saw that pa k and it was a pricey one.

Odius1

Devil's Skunk update, getting close, tops are heavy and falling over, day 77. Resin is very sticky and smells of grapefruit spicy funk.

Attachments

• PXL_20240218_181658420.jpg
    PXL_20240218_181658420.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
  • PXL_20240218_181735264.jpg
    PXL_20240218_181735264.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • PXL_20240218_181634466.jpg
    PXL_20240218_181634466.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18