Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > Stop Using Internet Explorer!

Thread Title Search
Stop Using Internet Explorer! Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2015, 03:56 AM #31
dr.bootz

dr.bootz will become famous soon enough
safari
dr.bootz is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2015, 04:58 AM #32
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Thanks Skip. I think I heard that speakers used as microphones thing a long time ago but had completely forgotten it. Well shit. I guess I could mute that too and just leave my headphones plugged in and use them for speakers, or just use regular external speakers. I wonder if those external speakers could be used as mics too? Probably. Shiiit!

I have seen some security blow-back from people. Just a hint though compared to what should, and will happen. It HAS to. This way of things is not sustainable. The truth always outs, somehow, somewhen.

I think the shit is really gonna hit the fan in the next few years. I think when people learn that the developer of the Internet, the DoD, demanded and got back-doors into everything MS ever did, then people will be kinda pissed about being manipulated so much. And so that by MS agreeing to that giving them those back-doors to everything, the DoD then bought and backed MS very much over the years and made a few millionaires and billionaires there too. When people really see how much they have been, and are now manipulated, things will get crazy a little I imagine.

Edit: I was kinda toasted on edibles after not using for a couple months when I wrote this last night. I still stand by most if it although normally I wouldn't ever write accusatory, conspiracy theory, shit like that. Feels kinda bad man.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2015, 08:25 PM #33
budlover123
Excuse me Spliff, where are the G's at?

budlover123 is a jewel in the roughbudlover123 is a jewel in the roughbudlover123 is a jewel in the roughbudlover123 is a jewel in the roughbudlover123 is a jewel in the roughbudlover123 is a jewel in the rough
I don't know much about Opera, but I would use firefox over chrome anyday, apparently chrome's plugin system is easily exploited. I had a friend who's computer was messed up, no virus scan software was picking anything up, but it got all better once chrome was off of there.
When it comes to a drug that is currently listed in schedule I, if it is undisputed that such drug has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States and a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.."

No accepted safety of use under medical supervision? How medically supervised are all the patients in all the medical states?

Excerpt from US Govt Cannabinoid Patent 6,630,507
Cannabinoids have been found to have important properties...cannabinoids useful in the treatment... stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease...

If you believe in survival of the fittest as a way of life or doing business, you're a wild, uncivilized animal.
budlover123 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2015, 03:16 PM #34
fuggzy

fuggzy has a spectacular aura aboutfuggzy has a spectacular aura aboutfuggzy has a spectacular aura aboutfuggzy has a spectacular aura about
Wink Opera is pretty clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGmolton View Post
I don't know much about Opera, but I would use firefox over chrome anyday, apparently chrome's plugin system is easily exploited. I had a friend who's computer was messed up, no virus scan software was picking anything up, but it got all better once chrome was off of there.

I use Opera on my phone, and all home PCs. It's pretty clean and straight forward. The cache system doesn't bog down my system, and at its base options functions just like chrome, just better imho. I just set google to my home page, and its an instant Chrome upgrade. The speed dial page (operas home page i guess) is a nice interface, and easily customizable. Matched with Avast, and I never get any pop ups, just smooth browsing. Oh plus I've never had a problem with ICmag using it either, so thats a plus.

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.― Eric Hoffer
fuggzy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2015, 10:39 PM #35
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueno Time View Post
Same here, its a bit slow but worth the added security on these kinds of forums. I use Google Chrome for everything else.
CHROME is big brother, recording every keystroke you make.

But we no longer have privacy, except in court...
if they say you can have it.

Snook is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2015, 08:08 PM #36
THEODDONE

THEODDONE will become famous soon enough
I have "third " laptop, this laptop is the ONLY laptop I use for this purpose, I have striped every program that is not needed, No Google what so ever. and is only loaded with Firefox and Tor. I do not care if it is a bit slow... I'm in no rush!

Be safe.
THEODDONE is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2015, 01:18 AM #37
amanda88

amanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really nice
Anything but M$ ...and thanks for the warning
amanda88 is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2015, 07:50 PM #38
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
Windows 10 will officially be released tomorrow.

It will take weeks to roll it out to those who've reserved it.

Then others can upgrade.

Watch the Internet slow to a crawl tomorrow as ppl around the world download 3 gigs each.

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2015, 08:11 PM #39
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of light
i use google chrome and it works great. im sure if they wanted to find out info out me it would be alot easier then looking up my online research. they already look into it anyways im sure. they will see im a small fish in a big ocean. 20 plants a year im not to worried though

Last edited by Kygiacomo!!!; 07-28-2015 at 08:22 PM..
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2015, 08:20 PM #40
doob

doob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the rough
Windows 10 does look good
doob is offline Quote