What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Grinspoon

Epiphyte

Real nice! I gotta stick around for the smoke report. Props on growing a true sativa. Or thin leaf drug cultivar or whatever the kids are calling it these days

rootfingers

Very cool. I love the Grinspoon grows, you really did the line justice. She is sorely missed around here, hope you hang on to the #2 for a while.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day GH

16 Euro a gram at Barnies when I was there .
I visited the Sensi Seeds Shop . The kid there was trying to hype up his Indica hybrids . I told him I prefer Sativas . He then changed tack . Said I like Sativa too ! You must try the Grinspoon from Barnie`s . He was right . The most cerebral smoke I had on the whole of the EU !

Lurking ...

Thanks for sharin

EB

crbs

Hello @growhigh1233 !These Grinspoon slow to develop but certainly worth the wait. True Blood sativa! Peace follow watching!

G

growhigh1233

Nice man! That's what I remember of her! Just a trippy plant! Looks like alien weed!

Real nice! I gotta stick around for the smoke report. Props on growing a true sativa. Or thin leaf drug cultivar or whatever the kids are calling it these days

Very cool. I love the Grinspoon grows, you really did the line justice. She is sorely missed around here, hope you hang on to the #2 for a while.

G`day GH

16 Euro a gram at Barnies when I was there .
I visited the Sensi Seeds Shop . The kid there was trying to hype up his Indica hybrids . I told him I prefer Sativas . He then changed tack . Said I like Sativa too ! You must try the Grinspoon from Barnie`s . He was right . The most cerebral smoke I had on the whole of the EU !

Lurking ...

Thanks for sharin

EB

Very nice and thank you! Ive always had an interest in that line. Ill be around for te smoke report for sure.

Hello @growhigh1233 !These Grinspoon slow to develop but certainly worth the wait. True Blood sativa! Peace follow watching!

thanks allot guys ..... good to hear from someone who was impressed with the grinspoon high, and at 16e a gram, seems quality really does cost :noway:

these will be getting harvested in a few days just so they have a better change of reveging, i dont wanna lose my #2..... i will do another grow of this , this year tho, plus a smoke test of these ........ even know slightly early.(75-85 days) i think i should get a good idea of the high :woohoo:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to see someone growing this strain... I've heard reports of 20+ weeks flowering plants.

FYI you can clone buds, so take some cuts now then revegg them and you can take the plant to full maturity and then probably not even have to bother with revegging the original seed plant if the buds you take now root and begin revegging.

Reactions: ojd
G

growhigh1233

good to see someone growing this strain... I've heard reports of 20+ weeks flowering plants.

FYI you can clone buds, so take some cuts now then revegg them and you can take the plant to full maturity and then probably not even have to bother with revegging the original seed plant if the buds you take now root and begin revegging.

Try some columbian gold, or highland oexacan gold, for really nice clear happy highs.

hey guys ..... i would take some cuttings and allow them to fully finish, but space is very very tight, i only have one room,which will be going back to 20/24 for my next new set of cuttings in about 5 days ... so id need another space to keep them on 12/12 which i simply dont have, so gotta chop and reveg them.......... long as i get a reveg ill be happy :)

and ohh mexican eh, have have 3 highland mexican x blueberry from chimera in this batch to, which im also hopeing for revegs on, so maybe ill love that high the most ........ there big yeilders to those 3 hmxbb :dance013:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Grinspoon with deep chunk could be insane just sayin'thanks for the look.....

B

bringyalungs

there is no grinspoon for sale anywhere... anyone know why?

greene

Its not a commercial plant. The time and yield aren't optimal for someone in it for the money. I'm chopping down I pretty widespread Grinspoon now. I like the "normal" non pearl pheno best just because it produced more and has the same effect. The advertised "pearl" pheno is amazingly beautiful though. Would love to have it as a weeping Willow style tree if I could.

Smoking Report

Smoking Report

Please don't leave us this way and share a smoke report please growhigh1233!!

many years ago one of the first things I'd run was a Dr. Grinspoon seed and I throw it away because at that time I thought it was a deformed plant... no comments!

I'd love to run it again now but I'm stuck as many of you. There're no seeds anywhere...

Nice week to all of you!

Latest posts

Latest posts