What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Grinspoon

G

growhigh1233

Good work!! I can't wait to see how this turns out. I wish I had the space to pheno hunt for that special Grinspoon pheno It looks to me like you found it by your pictures. Would you mind snapping a picture of one of the other phenos? I want to know what to expect if I ever run a pack of these seeds. Thanks and best of luck to you!

ok bud ill snap a few for you tomorrow , im keeping an open mind on the 4 normal looking plants ......... could still be keepers after a smoke test :)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
wild looking weed to say the least! can't wait to see them finished. something like this, the quality is all you can be concerned about, quantity....no. mad props for dealing with it, can't wait for smoke report.:)

RckyMtRdnk

The grinspoon I got to grow took forever and looked very similar. It hung out in a room and watched two and a half runs of other stuff before it decided to finish. Kinda had to forget about it. It helped to have other plants to focus on while the grispoon took her sweet time. Well worth the wait. Quite the sativa I thought.

G

growhigh1233

wild looking weed to say the least! can't wait to see them finished. something like this, the quality is all you can be concerned about, quantity....no. mad props for dealing with it, can't wait for smoke report.:)

thanks bro ............. i do like a challenge ...... that includes the challenge of smoking a hell of allot of it:)

G

growhigh1233

The grinspoon I got to grow took forever and looked very similar. It hung out in a room and watched two and a half runs of other stuff before it decided to finish. Kinda had to forget about it. It helped to have other plants to focus on while the grispoon took her sweet time. Well worth the wait. Quite the sativa I thought.

ohh well thats good to hear that she lived up to expectations ............ and yeahh thats same as me, there just in the corner of the room, getting good light tho........ really impressed with the resin content so far.. just hope it donest take toooooo long :)

RckyMtRdnk

She does take toooo long to do a whole room full and the yield ain't all that but she definitely has a place in the garden. Just not too big of a place. Interesting for sure, but there are sativas out there just as good and better that use the space more efficiently. Fun plant though. Teaches patience.

G

growhigh1233

She does take toooo long to do a whole room full and the yield ain't all that but she definitely has a place in the garden. Just not too big of a place. Interesting for sure, but there are sativas out there just as good and better that use the space more efficiently. Fun plant though. Teaches patience.

i seem to struggle finding real powerful sativas without indica influence , i love clear crisp highs ............ what are your favorite sativas you've tried ?

Last edited:
G

growhigh1233

picture.php

normal pheno 1

thick bud structure,decent resin ......... can tell ts a grinsppon relation tho

G

growhigh1233

picture.php

normal pheno 2

very similar to pheno 1, little loser bud structure, maybe not as resinous tho

G

growhigh1233

picture.php

there 2 of the grinspoon phenos from a wide shot, for a sense of scale

G

growhigh1233

picture.php

normal pheno 3

more stretched out growth very tall and thin ......... maybe a half way point between a grinsppoon pheno and the thicker expressions

G

growhigh1233

picture.php

normal pheno 4

this is the tallest most unique of the normal phenos seems very differnt in structure and scent has a very bitter intense nose .... will be interesting to smoke this one :)

View Image

normal pheno 4

this is the tallest most unique of the normal phenos seems very differnt in structure and scent has a very bitter intense nose .... will be interesting to smoke this one :)

Wow this is just incredible. Thank you for snapping all those photos!!! All of those phenos look amazing!!! But what blew my mind away is how on point your special Grinspoon pheno is looking!!! That pheno looks almost exactly like the breeder picture!!! You may be the first person I have seen to actually get something close to the breeder pack picture!!! That is so cool and badass!!! I hope you will give that Grinspoon pheno an extra long and loving cure. And I hope you will then give us a smoke report and pictures of that sweet cured up bud. Well done my friend! You are an inspiration! :tiphat:

G

growhigh1233

Wow this is just incredible. Thank you for snapping all those photos!!! All of those phenos look amazing!!! But what blew my mind away is how on point your special Grinspoon pheno is looking!!! That pheno looks almost exactly like the breeder picture!!! You may be the first person I have seen to actually get something close to the breeder pack picture!!! That is so cool and badass!!! I hope you will give that Grinspoon pheno an extra long and loving cure. And I hope you will then give us a smoke report and pictures of that sweet cured up bud. Well done my friend! You are an inspiration! :tiphat:

thanks allot bro .............. i have searched allot of grinspoon grows myself and it does seem hard to find a good pheno.... also iv read allot about bad germination rates to ... glad to have you aboard :tiphat: